Jayo Felony Diss

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 23, 2006
^^^^^^ hahaha wooooooooooow!!!!!

freaks fucc the haters on your tat !!!!! mitchy has both arms done and your shit is on one arm and by the same artist! san diego and dago city look different to me biting what?

bacc to the thread ,jayo has kept it gangsta and never sold out like lil rob and went soft for the industry! but lil rob is gettin paid ! i think just hoes buy his music!!!!

Apr 19, 2005
freaks tat looks similar to mitchys but mitch has se san diego on his arms can anybody post up a pic of mitch tats I wanna show my homie but I can't find it. Where did u get the tat from freaks? Back to subject got to give it up to lil rob cause dude made it on the games lowrider remix (a wack verse to me not hating) and he came out in a fat joe video so he is out there where as to jayo can't be found. I don't like lil rob but he makin moves no hating

Feb 24, 2007
The Evil Genius said:
Ya know whatz really funny. I usually see people on thiz board shittin on Jayo but now I'm seeing a gang of niggaz givin it up 2'em.

On a side note I wonder why Jay-Z never tryed 2 diss Jayo back. Jayo did the Trued Up video all up in the Marcy projects just shittin on Jigga a he never came back gettin @ Jayo. I don't think he wanted 2 see no partz of Jayo in rap battle.
Jay Z did respond in a song called, "Marcyville"