Jayo Felony Diss

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 30, 2006
koncept1 said:
i just watched the loc is on his own video last night classic video
Man that video waz the shit. One of my top 5 fav rap video's ever. That waz back when videos were cinematic & had alot of creativity to'em

I heard the Weak Arm Wobaly like 2 years ago but i just heard Don Diego's diss track & it waz ok. He aint fuckin with Bullet Loco within a mile or 2. Jayo will out rap any nigga comin out the 619

PGBD

Sicc OG
Nov 10, 2004
M.V.W. said:
Speaking of Jayo, if any of y'all mofos know where to find the "True'd Up" video, holla back.
That was a good video. There was another song in it towards the end. Someone find it and post it please.

May 30, 2006
Ya know whatz really funny. I usually see people on thiz board shittin on Jayo but now I'm seeing a gang of niggaz givin it up 2'em.

On a side note I wonder why Jay-Z never tryed 2 diss Jayo back. Jayo did the Trued Up video all up in the Marcy projects just shittin on Jigga a he never came back gettin @ Jayo. I don't think he wanted 2 see no partz of Jayo in rap battle.

Mar 11, 2005
The Evil Genius said:
On a side note I wonder why Jay-Z never tryed 2 diss Jayo back. Jayo did the Trued Up video all up in the Marcy projects just shittin on Jigga a he never came back gettin @ Jayo. I don't think he wanted 2 see no partz of Jayo in rap battle.
I believe this was around the same time that Jay-Z and Nas was beefing. So he probably didn`t care or he didn`t want to give him the publicity.

May 30, 2006
Yeah he waz more obsessed with Nas. He waz on Nas' nutz actually. Regardless if it would of givin Jayo publicity or not. Jayo did a diss song & video of Jay-Z in that niggaz hood. I couldn't of let that shit ride. Can U imagine if Jigga would of pulled the same stunt? If he came 2 South East trying 2 shoot a video in Jayo's hood dissin Jayo. That nigga wouldve got murked probably.

Jan 15, 2006
The Evil Genius said:
Ya know whatz really funny. I usually see people on thiz board shittin on Jayo but now I'm seeing a gang of niggaz givin it up 2'em.

CMon man you cant be serious my nig....

Jan 15, 2006
The Evil Genius said:
Serious about what? What are u trying 2 say?
Jayo cant fuck with jay-z lyrically... i will be the first one to admit that jay-z is overrated and dumbs his shit down alot but that doesnt mean that the nigga aint a beast on the mic when he WANTS TO.. i heard too many weak half ass verses from jayo felony he hella unconsistent... dont get me wrong i think he got heat and a unique flow and delivery that is what made me a fan of him.. but bar for bar wordplay, metaphors, multis jay got him easily..

Now as far as why he didnt respond he did throw a lil subliminal at him on that song with beanie siegel.. if i was him i wouldnt have responded either you have to be carefull who you respond 2 you cant adress every lil nigga that disses you.. but i didnt know about the video in marcy tho that would change the situation..

May 30, 2006
Jay iz good..................but not that good. Jay bit(not borrowed) way too many niggaz rhymes also. Delivery & flow wise Jayo got'em by a mile. Lyrics, when u talk about lyrics Jayo iz a lyrical assassin. He can flow with the best of'em. And az 4 responding 2 "every lil nigga" Jayo iz respected enough on the mic where Jigga should of holler @ him on a battle it wasn't like Jayo waz just some underground nigga tryna make a name 4 himself, he waz already well known.

Jan 15, 2006
I guess we gone have to agree to disagree on jayo having jay-z by a mile you might not have heard enough of jays material i think that is a crazy statement.. and jayo wasnt that WELLKNOWN he hadnt sold any real units and it wasnt like people coast to coast knew who he was he was on def jam but he was still trying to blow big..

Oct 21, 2003
Video was not in NY. Think it was in L.A. You can watch it on the Lil CS Ghetto World DVD.

There is a song where Jay-Z disses Jayo. Think it called Marcyville, but I'm not sure bout the name.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
^ yeah that happened, and is why xzibit has a huge ass scar on his lip now

HotSauce said:
Video was not in NY. Think it was in L.A. You can watch it on the Lil CS Ghetto World DVD.
i dunno if your talking about bulletproof love, but on the commercial for it jayo was in front of the marcy sign and he said "if you aint got bulletproof love you aint got nothin!"

theres a video interview of that whole thing, him bieng in marcy

Apr 20, 2005
Don Diego murdered Jayo. Jayo tried to diss on SAS and didnt get one single response. He didnt say nothing special. Jayo's cool but he's beefin with the wrong people. Mitchy Slick?!??!? Mitchy Slick is bigger than Jayo now. And Mitch would destroy Jayo's career. I think they got too much dirt on Jayo. But Don Diego already got him with that track. He got another song called "better watch what u say". I'm not sure if thats the exact title. It was on some fammart mix cd i bought a couple of years ago. I think its the Damafiamu cd too. But yeah. Mitch's music is way better than Jayo's.