JAY SET TO BREAK FIRST WEEK RECORDS I WIT 850K

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 5, 2006
SHIT OUT HERE ON THE WEST COAST, EVERYBODY IS LOVIN THAT GAME, EVERYBODY PICKIN IT UP, U HEAR IT BEING BUMPED EVERYWHERE AND NOBODY COULD GIVE A FUCK ABOUT KINGDOM COME (EVEN THOUGH THE SHIT IS A CLEAN CD)

Dec 9, 2005
^ Yup. I don't know too many people who even copped the Jay-Z...I did...and I'm a little dissapointed, after the first couple of listens.

That being said, I'm a big Jay fan...

Apr 20, 2005
well, he is the fuckin owner, Of the biggest record label in the industry of all hip hop history. Too bad its takin a while for all the other Def Jam artists to release.

where the fuck is Redman's album??

Jan 18, 2006
NOONE I KNOW IS FUCKEN WITH THAT GAME ALBUM, SPEAK FOR YOURSELVES ABOUT THAT SHIT, IM IN THE EASTBAY AND AINT NOBODY FUCKEN WITH THAT ALBUM THAT I KNOW.

Oct 19, 2006
ComputerNerd said:
the more i listen to this album it gets even tighter !! grown man shit ya'll, kiddies need not apply !!!!

yezzir...

dope album wit good replay value...the song wit usher is the only song i didnt really like, the rest is fire...

Apr 20, 2005
i hear alot of grown man shit this n that, i'm mature and all grown up stuff about this Jay-z album. Isnt that something he should've spit about 10 years ago? jay is cool though. I aint gon buy it though.

Feb 8, 2003
T-Rip said:
NOONE I KNOW IS FUCKEN WITH THAT GAME ALBUM, SPEAK FOR YOURSELVES ABOUT THAT SHIT, IM IN THE EASTBAY AND AINT NOBODY FUCKEN WITH THAT ALBUM THAT I KNOW.

Nobody likes it here either, They said Documentary was way better.
He is fucked sell wise hes not going platinum no time soon bc dont forget Jeezy, UGK, 2 PAC, SNoop, Clipse, Jay-z alll are gonna be top sellers.

8FIVE8 said:
i hear alot of grown man shit this n that, i'm mature and all grown up stuff about this Jay-z album. Isnt that something he should've spit about 10 years ago? jay is cool though. I aint gon buy it though.

Of coarse its nothing he would spit 10 years ago ITS A NEW ALBUM. Why would somebodyt keep doing the same thang for each album?