Jay Rock - Follow Me Home

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Roz

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2009
www.facebook.com
He still would have no business whatsoever being on a WWC type of track.

Hell no. No business what-so-ever. He's got the typical slow east-coast rhyme schemes going on. You might be able to put R.A. The Rugged Man on there, but it depends on how he would bring it.

Nov 14, 2002
There's no reason to even argue. Paz kills shit. I guess you could say it's repetitive but it's just murder every time. It's not like anyone else switches up their flows much... I love just about everything Paz and JMT has done.

Roz

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2009
www.facebook.com
There's no reason to even argue. Paz kills shit. I guess you could say it's repetitive but it's just murder every time. It's not like anyone else switches up their flows much... I love just about everything Paz and JMT has done.

I'm a huge fan of Stoupe's production, and even some of Jus Allah's new work, but I can't get into the newer Vinnie Paz. He raps the same shit, over and over. Then adds the "Blattt, Blaattt" shit, on every track.

Nov 14, 2002
I guess you're right but it doesn't bother me for one reason or another. I like the flow, so basically it's the production that makes or breaks most of his songs, and a majority of the production blows me away.

May 7, 2008
^^ i find production plays a huge part in the songs i like the most from that camp aswell..but they usually bring it <

Paz lyrics aint just murder :p i thought most of his shit was religious always talking that stuff but its interesting not preachy lol