Jay Rock - Follow Me Home

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 6, 2006
besides that wayne track being old, the ross featured track "finest hour" has been out since last year. it's produced by justice league and it bangs. unless rock and ross collab'd for a different track.

"finest hour" w/rick ross
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=et2FpSHCSGM

"all my life" video w/wayne and will i am
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9wJuvGqPsM

no beats by dre or quik. they are involved in the mixing process... sucks!
heres the other features:
Follow Me Home has been lucky enough to generate major interest in the hip hop community. It boasts top features from the likes of Lil Wayne, Will.i.am, Lloyd, Ne-Yo, Game, Busta Rhymes, Tech N9ne, and 50 Cent.

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
Looking forward to this album. Anyone know if he's getting a video ?
Well it seems that Dan Gedman was out in LA for two weeks shooting Jay Rock, so I would say yes.

Dan Gedman said:
So if I set up a scene with--"Open on Compton Avenue. An extremely frustrated (and sunburning) director is pushing a broken down '62 Impala down the streets on Nickerson Gardens. The hydrolics are malfunctioning and causing the car to shift at inopportune times, causing the directors compatriots (named Blood Dawg and Killer) to laugh hysterically. The director is not amused,"--you would assume it was the premise of an Adam Sandler movie that you'd never see. It wasn't, it was my last Thursday.

Anyways, all's well that ends well. I'm back, alive, and the picture looks good, so look forward to the video in the next couple weeks...
&

Dan Gedman said:
[...] Oh yeah. I guess I moved. My poor wife moved our entire house (with the help of movers, obviously) yesterday...I had been in LA for the previous two weeks shooting Jay Rock and came back to three 16 hours days. [...]
Also of some note, but unrelated to Jay Rock...

Dan Gedman said:
Yesterday was a good day. Mental Giant made it to NYC for MTV delivery with four minutes to spare...a month of no sleep, 150k+ in soft costs plus a shoot budget that would make a lot of folks throw up seems to no longer matter when you see the final product. It was the hardest shoot/post/project we've ever done, but seeing the final through new eyes was exciting. It really is cool.

May 1, 2009
im not gonna pre-order it, but am planning on picking it up when it comes out as long as the snippets sound good and ill dl and give it a once over prior to purchasing

May 7, 2008
im still trying figuring out why this artist is on strange.. Big scoob pushes this sound and fails and everytime tech releases this sound with a mixplate it fails..

it it only because he has a track with wayne ??

May 1, 2009
im still trying figuring out why this artist is on strange.. Big scoob pushes this sound and fails and everytime tech releases this sound with a mixplate it fails..

it it only because he has a track with wayne ??
what do you mean when tech releases this sound with a mixplate? tech has done one mixplate and he sounds nothing like jay roc0k nor is his subject matter like jay rocks. and judging by their past music, while overall similar subject matter, scoob and jay rock dont sound anything a like and i doubt theyd have the same fan base (especially since jay rocks fan base is already 10x of scoobs and he hasnt released an album).

May 7, 2008
^ agreed..

and where did u pull prozak from ? lol i listen to alot of other things... theres a million jayrocks out there.. nothing stands out..myaswell label it generic...

Nov 6, 2005
And you cant find a hundred 3-6 mafias out there? I dont necessarily think your taste in music sucks, as much as your reasoning behind it is.... lacking at times.

May 7, 2008
i think 36 is original.. look at all the memphis rappers who brings production like that ? there good for hype rappers..and yes they was better in the old days :p