Jamie Foxx-Unpredictable

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

yee

Sicc OG
Oct 1, 2005
its kinda weird to me cause jamie foxx do got vocalz like fuck but when i see his video i cant take it serious i think its like i joke iono why but he do got vocalz

og MS

Member since 1997
Apr 25, 2002
www.killavalley.com
to me on the lead single he sounds a little like Usher... the way he's signing ... I can hear a heavy Usher influence.

I remember Jamie's album from way back... it wasn't too bad. Infatuation. or something like that

Apr 25, 2002
og MS said:
I remember Jamie's album from way back... it wasn't too bad. Infatuation. or something like that
It was called Peep This.... Infatuation was the lead single. I remember it charted pretty high out the gates but didn't sell too good....

Jun 2, 2002
www.myspace.com
og MS said:
to me on the lead single he sounds a little like Usher... the way he's signing ... I can hear a heavy Usher influence.

Jamie Foxx started singing when Usher was in a diaper...

Anyways, I would beg to differ and say he's one of the best and most talented cats out right now. This album is flawless.

Jun 2, 2002
www.myspace.com
citycollegesf said:
really jamie foxx has been singing for that long? how come he is just coming out now?
Well as far as I know, he's been singing ever since he was in church as a kid...

Dudes talented.

I guess he wanted to get his acting career on lock down first? Now since he's clearly accomplished that, he can basically do whatever he wants and still eat!

Dudes a monster in the industry IMO.

Dec 9, 2005
citycollegesf said:
really jamie foxx has been singing for that long? how come he is just coming out now?

Its because he's working with some excellent producers like Jimbo, Kanye, and others...I knew this guy was going to be a great artist when I saw him perform on the 'I Might Need Security' DVD...dude is amazing. I'm glad to see him doing well...because his first album was a flop, sales wise.

I'm calling it...Jaimie Foxx is going to win a Grammy(s) next year !!