JAMARCUS BENCHED

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
BAD move if you ask me...
benching him was a bad move? why?

maybe it would make him play better? maybe he realizes now that he can be benched, and will if he plays like shit... although I honestly think the guy doesn't give a fuck

of course there's obviously some part of him that wants to win somewhere, but as long as he has his money and jewelry... and food, lol... he's probably happy... fuck that guy

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
article from a couple weeks back puts the Raiders franchise in perspective:

http://siliconangle.net/ver2/travisrodgersnow/2009/10/06/raiders-commitment-to-suck-ulence/

sad.
while a lot of that article is true shit...

"Commitment to Suck-ulance"????

horrible attempt at trying to be clever or funny... that's just stupid...

he took time to bash the fans, which is quite unnecessary... talk shit about the team, but what did the fans ever do wrong? they dress up in costumes?? every team has fans that paint their faces and wear weird shit to the games... sure the Raiders have more, but I'd love to see that faggot who wrote that say that shit in the black hole

2006 Draft: Michael Huff, a defensive back from Texas, is selected #7 overall. Michael Huff is not a quality NFL player. Unless the Raiders were attempting to fill their secondary with bad picks, this was a horrid selection.
I agree Huff was looking bad his first few seasons, but he's been looking pretty good this season... if you're gonna write an article about the Raiders, do your research, asshole

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
I saw this posted somewhere:

"OK people, I've been watching a lot of football games here taking advantage of NFL Rewind, and I've watched all the Raider games, even those that I'd already seen. I have figured out the problem with Jamarcus Russell, and If you'll give me just a moment to explain it I'm sure you'll see it just as I do.

Picture a large black bird. Like a huge black eagle or something, maybe a really big hawk. Soaring in the sky, ripping past snow covered lofty peaks. You can see he has these badass claws, jet black to match his feathers. He soars and wheels, changing direction. Casting a majestic shadow over the peaks and valleys. This bird is like awesome personified, viewing the earth and those of us chained to it from a perspective we can never really imagine. Jamarcus is exactly like this bird, in one very specific way.

This bird does not give a fuck about football.

Neither does Jamarcus.

This is the problem."

Jan 6, 2004
www.myspace.com
benching him was a bad move? why?

maybe it would make him play better? maybe he realizes now that he can be benched, and will if he plays like shit... although I honestly think the guy doesn't give a fuck

of course there's obviously some part of him that wants to win somewhere, but as long as he has his money and jewelry... and food, lol... he's probably happy... fuck that guy
LOL at and food... hhahahahahah

I dunno I think JR gives us the best chance to win. I hope getting benched sparks him. That fool should just be hella good wtf?

Apr 7, 2005
www.myspace.com
as much as im happy to see that happen, its not permanent....why? because our 2nd and 3rd options arent any better then our 1st.

you cant ENTIRELY blame jamarcus. I mean, he wasnt the one that let the jets run over 200 yards. looks like the defense gets frustrated with offense and stops giving a fuck also.

there is no one there that commands the players respect, not even a super bowl champ like seymour can get these guys to give a shit.

its sad to see a once proud franchise with some of the most loyal fans in sports, and some of the greatest players to have played, now look like THIS.

no pride whatsoever