Jacka's Tear Gas album is better than The Jack Artist?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 23, 2006
ALOT OF DOPE ALBUMS DROPPING IN MARCH SNOOP'S "EGO TRIPPIN" ALBUM, AP-9'S "THE GRINCH" AND THIS JACKA ALBUM. GONNA BE A MONTH OF COPPIN NEW SLAPS FA SHO.

Apr 25, 2002
thats quite a statement cause i felt the jack artist was the best complete album to come out of the bay since the 90's

chuch and the features on there all came dope which is rare so im gonna hold you to this frank cause i need some more fire.

yea i think this came out march 2005 few weeks before i went down to puerto rico and was bangin this shit in the rental.

its was funny too when i was down there at some champs or footlocker in a mall in ponce they had 40 water playing i was laughin

Feb 11, 2006
This album is gonna be fire for sure! Can't wait for it to come out. Please don't fuck up the mastering on this one I mean like on that Jack of All Trades CD friscostreetshow put out like 2 years ago...

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
^ but frisco street show aint putten this out

We're talken about an offical album here, which should be fire... I highly doubt it'll be better then his classic, I can't think of any artist at the momment that has ever outdone a 1st classic album, nas, snoop, dre, 40... But jacka is like Quinn where its always quality solos

Oct 25, 2006
Man I'm really excited for this CD. Jacka is THAT guy. If anyone deserves a chance to shine in the bay it's Jacka. Him and Husalah are the most entertaining two people in the bay PERIOD, IMO.

I don't see how it can be better than "The Jack Artist" but then again, If Jacka is really taking time to perfect this one like I think he is then I got faith it will be the CD of the year 2008. That's how good Jacka is.

"I coulda pushed up this rap shit and jus pushed kicks...bluhd, you fly like a fly, you can't pass up shit"

Feb 2, 2006
ya my boy at 17 heartz told me he wanted him to mix the album.... he the one who hooked up that jacka and devin song when devin came out here. thats the only one i heard so far but it slappppp