Jacka's Tear Gas album is better than The Jack Artist?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 20, 2005
hus is raw, ya'll need to listen to mob trial 1, shower posse, and hustlin since the 80s.

the jack artist is jacka's best work to date.

~k.

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
for the record, i cant decide whats better on between jacks albums... depends on my mood, since i bought both the day they dropped.

Jan 18, 2006
The self titled one is better but just barely, i use to think the Jack Artist wasnt that great at all but then i started liking a couple more tracks that i never gave a chance when i first was listening to it.

Jan 17, 2006
first jacka album had way too many features for my taste

jack artist is raw as fuck, no problem with it

jack of all trades was dope

tear gas should be platinum

Dec 11, 2005
man the jacka is really something else, just look at this thread. Consistent positive comments and reviews about his music. Just by word of mouth, no promotion, no radio play, the Jacka is becoming the bay's most prominent source of talent.

There is no doubt in my mind that Tear Gas will shake up the game this '08, is not on a nationwide scale then at least for rap fans in the bay. The Jacka is on a whole other level as far as some of these other acts coming out the bay. Tear Gas is gonna be the best album of the year in 08, and the future of bay area rap will lie in the hands people like Jacka, Hus, Clyde, Mess, Beeda, and Stalin

Jul 19, 2007
man the jacka is really something else, just look at this thread. Consistent positive comments and reviews about his music. Just by word of mouth, no promotion, no radio play, the Jacka is becoming the bay's most prominent source of talent.

There is no doubt in my mind that Tear Gas will shake up the game this '08, is not on a nationwide scale then at least for rap fans in the bay. The Jacka is on a whole other level as far as some of these other acts coming out the bay. Tear Gas is gonna be the best album of the year in 08, and the future of bay area rap will lie in the hands people like Jacka, Hus, Clyde, Mess, Beeda, and Stalin
thats right