Jacka will be on 106 KMEL w/ Chuy Gomez Wednesday Morning

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 18, 2002
www.thejacka.com
Riding the success of his first single, "All Over Me", Jacka will be on the air live on 106 KMEL on Wednesday morning at 7am. Please let everyone know to tune in and call in to talk with the Jacka.

This is a BIG DEAL, being Jacka is an underground artist who is finally getting some attention which he has deserved for a long time. The record is getting spins EVERYWHERE...thanks to yall.

For those who are overseas and everywhere else, go to

www.106kmel.com to listen via online stream

Spread the word, and thanks to everybody for making this single an early success. The video is coming next!!

Jan 6, 2008
www.youtube.com
am i the only one that thinks its sad that it took this fuckin long for a bay area station to show some love to jacka?

its a good look...but i mean, jacka already has a big bay area fanbase, jacka bein on power 106 or some other region's station would be somethin to really talk about

Aug 7, 2003
am i the only one that thinks its sad that it took this fuckin long for a bay area station to show some love to jacka?

its a good look...but i mean, jacka already has a big bay area fanbase, jacka bein on power 106 or some other region's station would be somethin to really talk about
big fan base doesnt neccassarily mean radio success.

Oct 21, 2006
Thats wusup.. I cant wait for Tear Gas!

on a side note.. I'm a DJ .. where can I cop the All Over Me promo? Honestly I downloaded the clean edit and dirty version here on sicctunes.. iono where to buy it. The dirty version is not the greatest quality. and I like to support local artists.. so is there any way I can buy it somewhere?

Nov 15, 2005
^^As far as I know they are seperate/different albums and Idk when "Jack Of All Trades Pt. 2" is droppin'...ask Frisco Street Show/Showtime 'bout that. Regardless tune in 2morrow mornin'.