Jacka will be on 106 KMEL w/ Chuy Gomez Wednesday Morning

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 15, 2005
I listened in this mornin'. It was GOod 2 hear him on the radio. All he really said was he's thankful 4 all the luv and support, his GOnna bring his best on the album and future projects, the Mob Figaz are still 2gether and plan on workin' on a new project, the most unexpected place he GOt luv at was in Washington DC (he thought they'd be on some East Coast ish but accordin' 2 Jacka they know whut it do) and that he really wants 2 work with E40. Fans called in and showed luv, even his mom called. They played some of Jacka's cuts ("Hey Girl" is one I remember off top) and that's about it. It was really dope though. If there is a podcast listen 2 it...Peace.

Jan 4, 2003
www.myspace.com
I listened in this mornin'. It was GOod 2 hear him on the radio. All he really said was he's thankful 4 all the luv and support, his GOnna bring his best on the album and future projects, the Mob Figaz are still 2gether and plan on workin' on a new project, the most unexpected place he GOt luv at was in Washington DC (he thought they'd be on some East Coast ish but accordin' 2 Jacka they know whut it do) and that he really wants 2 work with E40. Fans called in and showed luv, even his mom called. They played some of Jacka's cuts ("Hey Girl" is one I remember off top) and that's about it. It was really dope though. If there is a podcast listen 2 it...Peace.
You forgot the most important thing he said. He said Jeffro came up with the beat. lol jk. He also said there will be a video

www.myspace.com/jbryantmusic

Nov 15, 2005
^^My bad homie, you're right. No disrespect. That was another important part of the interview (production credit and video in the works).

Jan 28, 2006
check that last threads we got jacka new joint its all over me on the freshconnection rapattack charts make sure to tune in to freshconnection every saturday nites 5p7p on www.kpsu.org we will be playing brand new joints from cdub eerevant butch cassiddy snoop dog and more so tune in yay area