Jacka done with rap ?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

recklessofgilaz

Im Gay until I log back in
Oct 30, 2008
Gilaz with Track Killa and Vince
The Jack Artist was his dopest project
I like that album but I gotta say that my favorite album has to be "Tear Gas." this album was like the anthem to my summer and this year for me. this album is gonna represent one of the best times in my life, good memories and expiriences along with stupid desitions and shit that Ive done lol. even though I know that everyones gonna hate cause this album didnt make it to everyones expectetions, I love this album Ima be bumping this shit forever. Can't wait to hear the new mob figaz album. ITS THE MUTHAFUCKIN MOBB BITCH!!! :siccness::siccness::siccness::siccness:

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
what money??, he probably didn't make that much money off of rappin, not in this economy.
That dude is the hottest rapper out here..... like Pretty Black(RIP) would say, "he's definetly eatin".....Bad economy or not people are still spending money on entertainment.....MUSIC, MOVIES, VIDEO GAMES.......

For a minute their it seemed like he was on every project coming out......

It sounds like you dont want him to be eatin.....

Nov 14, 2002
i thought he had that album "in the sun" or "out the shade" or some name like that comin out.he aint done,rappers dont retire they fade away.

Feb 8, 2003
he not retiring he got a new album coming out this month and a new mobb figga album next year.

Jacka of The Mob Figaz is working on a new solo project. It should be dropping this December under Town Records. The album will be called "Broad Daylight" and will feature Lee Majors, Cellski, Kafani, Shady Nate, Young Lott, Joe Blow, B-Town Mac, Netta B & more. The production will be handled by Rob Lo, One Drop Scott and others.

It was announced this week that top selling Bay area artist The Jacka is set to release another solo album of original material entitled “Broad Daylight” on the Berkeley-based label Town Records.

Jack is currently riding high on the success of his latest album Tear Gas (released last June) which charted as high as #3 on Billboard.
Videos for the albums singles “Glamorous Lifestyle” and “All Over Me”
are currently in regular rotation on MTV jams and adding to what is
adding up to be the biggest buzz for any Bay area rap artist in recent memory.

Broad Daylight is another step on the road to notoriety for Jacka as the artist
continues to provide fans with what they love him for, quality unorthodox street
music, while also showcasing his continuing desire to collab with new relevant
artists on big singles such as “Please Don’t Go“, which features prominent
Oakland rapper Kafani (their first song together), hot young songstress Netta
Brielle on the hook, and a new Bay artist B-Town MAC.

Town Records, most known for the Knock 4 tha Block series (released in October)
says they feel very fortunate to be a part of this album, “We’ve known Jack for
a long time and had always planned on working together at some point. We are
very happy that instance turned out to be the Broad Daylight album.” A
representative from the label said earlier today.