Jacka done with rap ?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Rusto

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2002
^^^^^^^^ i agree wit u ...his old shit was raw as fucc..but hes still hotter than most cats out right now....one of the hottest in the bay...i just want a mob figaz album ...give us that
im sure jacka has hundreds of verses in the bank. Hes basiclaly lived in the studio from 2006-2008

Nov 7, 2002
It's a game.
It's the retire and come back game with a new company and new deal.
He's retirement, will give him a little buzz and he'll sell a few more. He does have classics.
Its dumb to do this now.
I can't even think of the bay with out the JACK, even though there was bay rap before the JACK.

Rusto

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2002
HAHAHAHA!!!!! IF YALL BELIEVE THAT YALL BELIEVE ANYTHING!!!! JACK AINT RETIRING FROM SHIT!!!!! THIS JUST SHOW YOU HOW EASY IT IS TO GET PEOPLE GOIN!! ITS THE MOB!!! AP9!!
he said on his own twitter "i retire as of today". What do you expect us to think???

Dec 3, 2004
www.ap9online.com
he said on his own twitter "i retire as of today". What do you expect us to think???
YEA WERE ALL GONNA RETIRE ONE DAY BUT NOT NOW!!!!! WE AINT NO WHERE TO WHERE WE WANNA BE SO WHY WOULD ANY OF US DO THAT!!!! WE AINT NO MILLIONAIRES OR IN A POSITION TO RETIRE LIKE WE DONE ACCOMPLISHED EVERYTHING WE COULD WIT THIS RAP SHIT!!! SEE...... I KEEP IT 1000% REAL!!!! TRUST ME, YOUR JUST A FAN, HES ONE OF MY BEST FRIENDS SO I KNOW WHAT IM TALKEN BOUT!!!

Rusto

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2002
YEA WERE ALL GONNA RETIRE ONE DAY BUT NOT NOW!!!!! WE AINT NO WHERE TO WHERE WE WANNA BE SO WHY WOULD ANY OF US DO THAT!!!! WE AINT NO MILLIONAIRES OR IN A POSITION TO RETIRE LIKE WE DONE ACCOMPLISHED EVERYTHING WE COULD WIT THIS RAP SHIT!!! SEE...... I KEEP IT 1000% REAL!!!! TRUST ME, YOUR JUST A FAN, HES ONE OF MY BEST FRIENDS SO I KNOW WHAT IM TALKEN BOUT!!!
yea i know, but when he says something like "i retire as of today" people will obviously think hes telling the truth

Mar 1, 2007
yo did u all c that posting a few listings below for complex mag...thats pretty ill he's gettin recognized, big up to the j.a.