Jack Swagger Arrested

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 17, 2009
www.twitter.com
WWE star Jack Swagger (a/k/a Jacob Hager) was arrested on DUI charges and marijuana was found in his possession after the Smackdown taping in Mississippi. He was also charged with speeding. A WWE spokesman told TMZ.com that "Mr. Swagger is responsible for his own personal actions."

Swagger is getting a huge push and is currently the subject of mainstream media attention related to the controversy regarding his character as well as the Zeb Colter character. The timing could not have been worse.

WWE wrestler Jack Swagger (Donald Jacob Hager) is scheduled to appear in court on March 12 to face misdemeanor charges of speeding, driving under the influence, and possession of marijuana. "He was released on a summons to an acquaintance who picked him up at the police station," a police spokesman told Biloxi's SunHerald.com.

The story also notes that Swagger was driving a 2013 Ford Taurus when he was pulled over for speeding at 11:59 p.m. on Tuesday. WWE issued a statement earlier today:

WWE's Wellness Policy as listed on their corporate site does grant WWE the right to terminate Jack Swagger's contract for his recent arrest for marijuana possession. Section 14 of the policy reads:

"Any WWE Talent, who is arrested, convicted or who admits to a violation of law relating to use, possession, purchase, sale or distribution of drugs will be in material breach of his/her contract with WWE and subject to immediate dismissal.

Attachments

Last edited:
Feb 8, 2003
he fucked off his chance of winning the belt at mania looks like del rio will be retaining. i wouldnt be surprised if wwe dont just do an angle to take him out the mania match

Jan 18, 2006
Damn shame his "We the People" gimmick lately has been one of the more entertaining storylines goin
I dont really care for it myself but I do like Swaggers new "swagger" he has lol. Unfortunate for him, people in WWE have drowned for less all depends on his relationship with Mcmahon.

May 24, 2002
I'm sure Vince has a big hard on for swaggers current gimmick so maybe that will work in his favor.

Shit... JBL goose stepped in Germany and I'm pretty sure he won the belt not long after that.

Feb 8, 2003
WWE > Swagger's WM Update, Rhodes Volunteers for Segment
Posted by Steve Carrier on 02/22/2013 at 08:09 AM

- We noted earlier that Cody Rhodes participated in a post-RAW segment with The Rock in Lafayette earlier this week after the show went off the air. Cody actually volunteered for the segment and pitched the idea of him going out and taking a People's Elbow and Rock Bottom.

- WWE sources note that Jack Swagger was scheduled to win the World Heavyweight Title from Alberto Del Rio at WrestleMania 29. No word yet on what his arrest means for booking plans but WWE creative was working late on Wednesday night to come up with ideas, which doesn't sound good for Swagger and Zeb Colter.

There's talk that if WWE officials saw fit to change the direction of the match, then Dolph Ziggler would most likely get the WrestleMania match with Del Rio.

If Swagger ends up suspended and loses the WrestleMania match, the arrest altogether would cost him upwards of $250,000.

Props: J-FUNKTION

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
with the money these dudes make cant he pay someone to drive his drunk ass around or get a cab. what a jack ass

Dec 4, 2004
with the money these dudes make cant he pay someone to drive his drunk ass around or get a cab. what a jack ass
they dont make that much after all is said and done, even guys like Big Show who been around for the longest just drive from town to town when a flight is not needed.