Jack Swagger Arrested

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2003
Looks like Glenn beck saved swaggers ass when he dissed him and now this turned good into publicity for mania. So swagger not going to jail or being demoted or fired he drawing attention now so Vince will write a check to keep his ass free and cleared

Feb 8, 2003
they dont make that much after all is said and done, even guys like Big Show who been around for the longest just drive from town to town when a flight is not needed.
naw big show is a millionaire he just being smart about driving. and jack swagger paid. dont believe what you hear these dudes are independent contractors and cashing in six figures or more a year. now scrubs like yoshi, slater, curt hawkins not getting paid like others tahts only bc they suck and dont tact merchandise or put asses in seats but they still making more then most 9-5ers. its just like the music biz long as they manage they money right and stay away from crack and etc then they good. now then TNA boys not getting paid like that they making same as a average person unless its hogan, bischoff, angle, sting, hardy.

Last edited:
Feb 12, 2012
lookin at that list Rob Van Dam was seriously underpaid back then. How the hell were guys like Snitsky, Chris Masters, and Renee Dupree makin more then RVD?

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
travel is still a tax write off in these WWE guys case if Vince isn't reimbursing them. These guys might not make NFL or NBA money but dude could still get a taxi cab when hes drinking like normal people who dont want duis do.

I learned that lesson the hard way just like Swagger just did lol.

Props: Darkshowdown
Feb 12, 2012
Swagger wasnt drinking he was smokin weed and was busted for bein high plus havin weed on him. I dont get why he couldnt just blaze up when he got back to the hotel or wherever he was stayin at.

Feb 8, 2003
i saw a list online of what a bunch of different wrestlers are paid. they definatly make a pretty penny.

EDIT:

If You Were Wondering How Much WWE Wrestles Got Paid, Wonder No Longer - Caveman Circus | Caveman Circus

its old, but gives a general idea.
thanks for posting that like i said the mid carders and main eventers getting paid six figures. bottom line thats good money and if you think about how much these guys gone on road they wont fuck it over long as they have someone legit managing it. Look at Ultimate Warrior for example he hasnt wrestled a real legit match (minus that wcw stint and retirement match bc those was pointless dont count) since 1996 at in your house and he still a millionaire to this day bc i managed his money right. same with bret hart he still caked up.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
driving and smoking is no bueno, I know a couple people who got duis for that shit.

If you get pulled over when you have been drinking you at least have a chance to walk but if you are smoking in the car you are cold busted