j-diggs beef

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 9, 2006
I Think He Speaks On Tha Beef On Tha Bay Comission Cd.

Somethin About J-Kwon Was Trien To Make Him Pay To Get Back Stage When He Was Already Back There(He Was Basically Trien To Play Him Like A Fan When He Was Already Back There Kickin It Wit Some1). Thats Just What I Got From Tha Track.

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
j-diggs would knock that muthafuka out. wat was he was doing in there at a j kwon concert NEWAY? i've been drinking, have u?

May 15, 2002
i don't understand why he keeps making songs with j-kwon's name in it. so he tried to sell you a backstage pass. Is that even interview worthy, let alone multiple song worthy.

Apr 29, 2006
u mothafuckas is dumb as fuck who is cory dunn r u kidding me,there is no beef with j-diggs u fucking weenies j-diggs is a boss or either with it or not man i swear bunch of fools want to listen to this gangsta shit but on the inside r really square as fuck.cory dunn is another word for saying police like five 0 or rollers come on now stoping posting this bullshit get ur mothafucking game up i aint hatin i just hate all these stupid ass questions and idiots who think they're kool cuz they listen to this shit.the real ones feel me u just no yadadamein like when u buy a sack of bomb u just no if it is dank or not come on now and step it up...much love for thizz ent. i will support them till the day that i die"how a 4 hundred pound nigga get hyphy"-little bruce...err body on thizz i got much love for except for all these new cats eating of that shit..... J-DIGGS,DUBEE,MAC MALL,LITTLE BRUCE,MIAMI,PSD,KEAK,B-LUV,MOB FIGAZ,BNB,KEEP IT LIT FOR MAC MOTHAFUCKING DRE. yeeeee. al-B from the 559 v-town

klkid

Sicc OG
Feb 3, 2003
Treblaze559 said:
u mothafuckas is dumb as fuck who is cory dunn r u kidding me,there is no beef with j-diggs u fucking weenies j-diggs is a boss or either with it or not man i swear bunch of fools want to listen to this gangsta shit but on the inside r really square as fuck.cory dunn is another word for saying police like five 0 or rollers come on now stoping posting this bullshit get ur mothafucking game up i aint hatin i just hate all these stupid ass questions and idiots who think they're kool cuz they listen to this shit.the real ones feel me u just no yadadamein like when u buy a sack of bomb u just no if it is dank or not come on now and step it up...much love for thizz ent. i will support them till the day that i die"how a 4 hundred pound nigga get hyphy"-little bruce...err body on thizz i got much love for except for all these new cats eating of that shit..... J-DIGGS,DUBEE,MAC MALL,LITTLE BRUCE,MIAMI,PSD,KEAK,B-LUV,MOB FIGAZ,BNB,KEEP IT LIT FOR MAC MOTHAFUCKING DRE. yeeeee. al-B from the 559 v-town
look the the post above you.:dead:559 area?:dead:

Feb 5, 2006
Treblaze559 said:

AHHAHA U DONT KNOW SHIT EITHER, CORY DUNN IS A REAL PERSON, NOT JUS ANOTHER SLANG TERM FOR POLICE, DUMB FUCK. BEFORE U DECIDE TO GET ON OTHER FOLKS HEADS, LEARN IT YOURSELF. MAYBE U SHOULD STOP LISTENING TO "GANGSTA SHIT"

Status
Not open for further replies.