J. Cole - Cold World: The Sideline Story

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 23, 2002
album is nice....been a j.cole fan since the 1st mixtapes. only problem i have is that this album took too long to come out. shoulda released this a yr ago. i dont care if its biggie in his prime, u wait too long u get overhyped n of course people r gonna be dissppointed

u guys dont like 'real' rap? rapping about lifes problems...j.cole is the best at it. yall gotta take a break from swag rap every once in awhile...

S.L.A.B

Hiphop-TV
Mar 26, 2006
hiphop-tv.blogspot.nl
album is nice....been a j.cole fan since the 1st mixtapes. only problem i have is that this album took too long to come out. shoulda released this a yr ago. i dont care if its biggie in his prime, u wait too long u get overhyped n of course people r gonna be dissppointed

u guys dont like 'real' rap? rapping about lifes problems...j.cole is the best at it. yall gotta take a break from swag rap every once in awhile...
I rarely listen to any "swag" rap, but this J. Cole album was pretty bad, even his mixtapes are better and I heard lots of better albums than his this year.

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
i paid more attention and only 3 songs will be getting regular play...
still interested in what comes next tho.

songz i can really fuck wit

sideline story
rise and shine

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
Album is tight..I appreciate his bars and his honesty....he's not just talking about random silly s--t....