J. Cole - Cold World: The Sideline Story

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
Anyone fuckin with this? I just listened through it a little bit, sounded cool

01. Intro (Produced By J. Cole) [01:23] ▐███▌
▐███▌ 02. Dollar And A Dream III [04:43] ▐███▌
▐███▌ (Produced By The University) ▐███▌
▐███▌ 03. Can't Get Enough Feat. Trey Songz [03:46] ▐███▌
▐███▌ (Produced By Brian Kidd) ▐███▌
▐███▌ 04. Lights Please (Produced By J. Cole) [03:28] ▐███▌
▐███▌ 05. Interlude (Produced By J. Cole) [01:40] ▐███▌
▐███▌ 06. Sideline Story (Produced By J. Cole) [03:58] ▐███▌
▐███▌ 07. Mr. Nice Watch Feat. Jay-Z [03:58] ▐███▌
▐███▌ (Produced By J. Cole) ▐███▌
▐███▌ 08. Cole World (Produced By J. Cole) [03:05] ▐███▌
▐███▌ 09. In The Morning Feat. Drake [03:54] ▐███▌
▐███▌ (Produced By L&X Music) ▐███▌
▐███▌ 10. Lost Ones (Produced By J. Cole) [04:24] ▐███▌
▐███▌ 11. Nobody's Perfect Feat. Missy Elliott [03:11] ▐███▌
▐███▌ (Produced By. J. Cole) ▐███▌
▐███▌ 12. Never Told (Produced By No I.D.) [03:32] ▐███▌
▐███▌ 13. Rise And Shine (Produced By J. Cole) [04:35] ▐███▌
▐███▌ 14. God's Gift (Produced By J. Cole) [03:33] ▐███▌
▐███▌ 15. Breakdown (Produced By J. Cole) [04:50] ▐███▌
▐███▌ 16. Work Out (Bonus) (Produced By J. Cole) [03:55]

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I've tried to listen to J. Cole a few times based off everyone talking about him so much all over. This quote sums up his music for me...

If you're male & enjoy listening to J. Cole... it's safe to say that your favorite liquor is wine coolers & you probably smoke Virginia Slims.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
I've tried to listen to J. Cole a few times based off everyone talking about him so much all over. This quote sums up his music for me...
I don't really think that quote makes sense, but to each his own. Dude can really spit, no.denying that either way

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
Basically, its saying your a bitch if you listen to J.Cole. Im not saying YOU are, but thats what the quote is inferring.
Yeah, I got that part, lol. I guess what I'm trying to say is I disagree with the quote. I think its dumb to make assumptions about an individuals characteristics based on the fact they listen to different music than you do. Besides don't really think his music is THAT soft anyways.... If you made that comment regarding drakes music, it would make a little bit more sense I guess.... Kind of..... Whatever though.....

May 9, 2002
I think any mainstream that aint rappin about gangsta shit and makes music "aimed" at women is going to get that label. Hip-hop fans are just fickle as fuck, man. You know how it goes.

I say listen to whatever the fuck you want to and fuck another man's opinion on your taste in music.

Feb 8, 2003
drakes music is better then j cole. and im not into drakes music either. this cole album sounds like some.music they play at a dentist office and something major is missing. he can flow but his style and voice is one the most boring in the game. he makes young bleed sound rowdy like lil jon. weak debut album though definately not worth the wait.

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
I think any mainstream that aint rappin about gangsta shit and makes music "aimed" at women is going to get that label. Hip-hop fans are just fickle as fuck, man. You know how it goes.

I say listen to whatever the fuck you want to and fuck another man's opinion on your taste in music.
Pretty much...

Mar 11, 2011
This fools production is pretty legit and his lyrics and wordplay put him in a company enjoyed by only about 10 rappers.
My brother played me a track last weekend and I remember a line something like:

"From the Ville where niggas bang for the money, keep 45's like change fo' a twenty".

Like the late Woodie said, "If you a gangsta and don't feel that, you're fakin it".

May 9, 2002
This fools production is pretty legit and his lyrics and wordplay put him in a company enjoyed by only about 10 rappers.
My brother played me a track last weekend and I remember a line something like:

"From the Ville where niggas bang for the money, keep 45's like change fo' a twenty".

Like the late Woodie said, "If you a gangsta and don't feel that, you're fakin it".
That saying by Woodie has zero relevance to anything about this thread, the album, or the lyric you posted.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Yeah, I got that part, lol. I guess what I'm trying to say is I disagree with the quote. I think its dumb to make assumptions about an individuals characteristics based on the fact they listen to different music than you do. Besides don't really think his music is THAT soft anyways.... If you made that comment regarding drakes music, it would make a little bit more sense I guess.... Kind of..... Whatever though.....
I was drunk and making a joke. I agree that making assumptions like that off of music taste is stupd and people should listen to whatever they like.

That being said J. Cole's music IS so soft I could use it to wipe my ass. In my opinion of course.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
I was drunk and making a joke. I agree that making assumptions like that off of music taste is stupd and people should listen to whatever they like.

That being said J. Cole's music IS so soft I could use it to wipe my ass. In my opinion of course.
It's ok Nuttkase. We all know ur the biggest hater on the siccness anyways. And also u dunno shit about music and ur opinion is totally wrong