IVERSON traded to PISTONS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 24, 2006
that's what they're all saying. To get Lebron would be nice, but not really fit the "team work ethic" model the Pistons have had pretty much their whole franchise. However Joe D. seems to want a superstar in Detroit, so its entirely possible he'll put in a generous offer in order to get him.

D. Wade would be cool to have, but with Hamilton already at the #2 spot and Stuckey poised to take over the PG position after this season, it would likely take a trade involving Hamilton to get Wade. And I dont really think that will happen.

Bosh seems (at least to me) to be the most likely of said players to come to Detroit. With Rasheed Wallace contract up next season, it would make the most sense to essentially let Sheed go and pick up Bosh to help fill that void in the post. Chris Bosh + Jason Maxiell under the rim? I like that idea. Both play bigger than they actually are and would cause huge problems for guys like Gasol, Garnett, Brand, Howard etc.
Don't forget about Amare Stoudemire either.

Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
I do agree that a Bosh/Stoudamire addition to Detroit would be the logical move, but I would not rule out them pursuing James. What team, seriously, would NOT want him on their team. Lebron seems to want to do whatever it takes to win, so I think he'd buy into the team's 'philosophy', and it would work. He's had to carry the load in Cleveland; he wouldn't be the only option in Detroit.

And I don't give a shit about MSG or the history or any of that nonsense...if he signs with the Knicks instead of a team like Detroit, he's a fucking moron.