its official. spin is in. tech has a fuckin dj. aw shit!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 4, 2006
be ready for some crazy shit...Tech with lots of live cuts and plenty of madness, more than what he already brings to the table(which is a hard thing to top). I should be at every show, starting Halloween in Detroit. peep the myspace, feel free to hit me up www.myspace.com/djspinstyles
yeah tha_psycho is correct I was in OKC just fuckin around, this time around it aint no joke!

get ready...

Aug 8, 2005
www.myspace.com
spin said:
be ready for some crazy shit...Tech with lots of live cuts and plenty of madness, more than what he already brings to the table(which is a hard thing to top). I should be at every show, starting Halloween in Detroit. peep the myspace, feel free to hit me up www.myspace.com/djspinstyles
yeah tha_psycho is correct I was in OKC just fuckin around, this time around it aint no joke!

get ready...
hahaha that was just messin around that shit was cool

Jul 5, 2003
Good to hear. Cant wait to see Tech in concert again.

Its funny how some of yall switch up cuz Tech says it....yet months ago when I mentioned somethin about him havin a DJ yall were sayin shit like "that would take away from his show" and whatnot. Now some of the same people are like "hell yeah". lol

Peace and God bless.

Sep 23, 2002
www.wannabattle.com
$-K-MO said:
Good to hear. Cant wait to see Tech in concert again.

Its funny how some of yall switch up cuz Tech says it....yet months ago when I mentioned somethin about him havin a DJ yall were sayin shit like "that would take away from his show" and whatnot. Now some of the same people are like "hell yeah". lol

Peace and God bless.
All I know is I have been pushin' for a live DJ for a "fat minute" now. A real one. Not a prop. One who actually cuts the music right there in front of you. Thats the way hip hop should be done live... or with live instrumentation, but thats another thread.

Dec 5, 2005
$-K-MO said:
Thats what Im talkin about! A live DJ adds to the energy.

Peace and God bless.
I can't wait to hear this shit.. and yeah i do remember people saying having a dj would be a no no. Dj's are sick though.. and its just adding more to the performance overall.

Jul 5, 2003
There were a couple of them....maybe 5-10 people if that. It was in a thread I started called "Congratulations to Big Krizz Kaliko" or somethin similar to it. It was back on June 6th, after the concert he has here.

Peace and God bless.