its official. spin is in. tech has a fuckin dj. aw shit!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 16, 2002
oh the shit is on now mutha fuckas. dj spin styles is the newest addition to the TECH N9NE NNUTTHOWZE circle of psychos. he is a drum and bass dj and producer so you know hes gotta be quick ass fuck with the cuts to keep up with me.thanx to GRANT RICE and SCENARIO for hookin me up with this sick ass dude.the tech n9ne shows have stepped its game up once again since the adding of KRIZZ and KUTT. goodbye to being loud, hello to being LOUD AS FUCK. ALL HAIL DJ. SPINISTER.

May 31, 2006
shiiiit! thats fucking sweet.... now tech all u gotta do is come to canada so i (and all the other canadian fans) can finally see the man live in concert...

Jun 23, 2003
Thereal said:
oh the shit is on now mutha fuckas. dj spin styles is the newest addition to the TECH N9NE NNUTTHOWZE circle of psychos. he is a drum and bass dj and producer so you know hes gotta be quick ass fuck with the cuts to keep up with me.thanx to GRANT RICE and SCENARIO for hookin me up with this sick ass dude.the tech n9ne shows have stepped its game up once again since the adding of KRIZZ and KUTT. goodbye to being loud, hello to being LOUD AS FUCK. ALL HAIL DJ. SPINISTER.

Dj's are coo and all. But when they make mixxtapes they need to leave all that hootin and hollarin shit out of it. They ruin some of their own tracks sometimes. Im glad your happy you got one, I dont know how it helps you though. I dont understand all the technical stuff. Does this mean Spin will maybe throw a tech n9ne mixxtape out there one day though? I think that would be a better way for you to leak tracks too. I know dj destro put that jelly sickle on the slump in a box mixxtape. Good to have the bay on your side. Alot of people got turned on because of that track.

Sep 26, 2002
azryda420 said:
Im glad your happy you got one, I dont know how it helps you though. I dont understand all the technical stuff.
real DJ = no backing tracks on DAT/CD playing in the background

at least i hope that's what it means so

or maybe the dude is scratching over the backintracks...

maybe tech can shed some light on this?

Feb 10, 2005
nice shit- always thought that would add an extra edge to your show - thats sick that hes into drum and bass- should remix some songs with drum and bass beats- would be fuckin rawwww

Sep 18, 2006
After the Tech/Dmx/bone show I had a conversation with one of my homies about Tech's somewhat underwhelming stage show. We both agreed that Tech's theatrics were getting somewhat boring to us and shit. I fucking knew Tech would come up with something to take his stage show to the next level. Having a drum and bass DJ...at a Tech show?! fucking unbelievable man, you just took my two favorite things (raves, and Tech N9ne concerts) and rolled them into one clusterfuck of a good time. I can't wait to experience that shit.

And just for the record, the set you did at t the bone/x show was sicc, don't get me wrong, I just this a lot of energy got sucked out of it because of the assigned seating bullshit. I was pissed about it from the minute I got there. man i'm still fuckin pissed about that. I got to the venue right as Tech was doin RIOT MAKER. I tried to rush as close as I could to crowd around the stage and I got stopped by a security guard who asked me if I knew my seat number? the fuck man? seat number, row? this is a tech show nigga fuck you, i came to party man fuck this seat bullshit. they got rows of chairs all tied together on the floor (i guess so people can't start throwing them around) but NOBODY is sitting down. they're all just standing there in their little 18 square inch designated bubble of space in front of their folding chiar. If I had gotten there earlier I would have tried to incite a riot, swear to god, but We spent too much time gettin drunk and barely made it in time. sorry and shit for the rant, i could go on for pages about this. I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE TECH AT THE BIGEASY HERE AGAIN.

Sep 23, 2002
www.wannabattle.com
Tech... I have to ask.

Does this mean we get to hear T9 with no backing tracks? That's what I have been waiting for!

Getting tha DJ involved will take that flatline DAT signal into funky heartbeat that a DAT cant give.

Imagine the stage show now when the Spin stops and starts cutting up. TECH + DJ = 100% MORE

ps: When you come to cincinnati, hit me up! You know I'd gladly be a backup if Spin can't spin!

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
DaSlacker said:
Does this mean we get to hear T9 with no backing tracks? That's what I have been waiting for!

Imagine the stage show now when the Spin stops and starts cutting up. TECH + DJ = 100% MORE
hell yea fa sho...

Tech you needed that for a long minute nigga! i holla'd at spin a couple weeks ago dude can cut n that drum n bass ish is right up your alley

now all yall gotta do is bring that shit to Melbourne! :devious: