Its official - Detox is never coming out

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
at the end of the day dre is about quality. he dropped kush and i need a doctor and the reception was lukewarm at best. also dropped that song he did with jay z and some other song about doing ecstasy and that shit was super weird. he wanna make sure when it come out its gonna be a classic. dude is a perfectionist and it may never come out.
I was just about to say that. Just like he did with releasing Rakim. I think he worked with him for a bit and realized it just wasn't gonna work.

That I need a doctor was terrible and that song kush was pretty gay too. I'd heard that he was trying to make Detox to basically have 15 singles, so they all would've been catered to the radio anyways which most of us aren't interested in. Although, G thang, dre day, what's my name, murder was the case... etc... all played on the radio so who knows/

Aug 17, 2011
Not just Rakim, a majority of the artists he worked with on Aftermath never dropped

Eve, King-T, Last Emperor, Hittman, Stat Quo, Bishop Lamont, Slim the Mobster etc.

He's the epitome of a perfectionist

Feb 9, 2006
If Lynch doesn't drop any music he's a lazy drunk. If Dre doesn't drop any music he's a perfectionist.
Yes because Lynch has nothing to show for his time not making music. Meanwhile Dre is putting out product lines that sell for billions. 1 had a reason to not be making music while the other has no excuse cuz he aint doin shit else.

Nov 18, 2010
Not just Rakim, a majority of the artists he worked with on Aftermath never dropped

Eve, King-T, Last Emperor, Hittman, Stat Quo, Bishop Lamont, Slim the Mobster etc.

He's the epitome of a perfectionist
Lmao no. He is the same as raekwon, milks fuckin artists while they got a buzz and then shelves their shit.

Aug 17, 2011
Lmao no. He is the same as raekwon, milks fuckin artists while they got a buzz and then shelves their shit.
naah dre knows a hit when he hears it...he knew rakim, king-t etc woulda flopped so he shelved em....that's why everything he puts out is classic.

don't get me wrong, I woulda loved 2 hear all them albums....but shit wouldn't have lived up to expectations n dre knew that

Mar 3, 2008
Honestly. Dres more of a music guy and not a good businessman. All those people he had and didn't put out cost money...Dre stumbled into a billion dollar deal...yes stumbled just like George Forman and the grill stumbled into a Quarter bill. Dre don't wanna deal with the wwf shit that's involve with rapping for sure..and he hate westcoast artist ha ha....no detox ever unless the good people of apple force it!!