Its Official C-Bo vs Mozzy Beef

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

PONE

Sicc OG
Jan 12, 2017
dorks on the Siccness irritate me lol. A lot of you love talking out your ass. I give props Versacero for actually being there. Stop cheerleading over shit that cost someone there life
Your retarded for having sympathy for sum foo ignorant enough to attend a function like that knowing the circumstances.

PONE

Sicc OG
Jan 12, 2017
Speaking of "cheerleaders" any grown ass man/groupie who goes to shit like this to meet rappers or be seen in a video is buster anyways lol. FOH lol

Jan 18, 2006
Speaking of "cheerleaders" any grown ass man/groupie who goes to shit like this to meet rappers or be seen in a video is buster anyways lol. FOH lol
buster? what are you a scrap lol? you analyzing shit like you some super og, i highly doubt it. This my last response

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
If the family of the deceased is smart they will contact a lawyer and file suit against C-Bo, present all the issues that these retards document on social media, in addition to filming a video (which I doubt they pulled permits for) that caused the loss of life.
That's what a buster would do

You a real life bitch

Feb 11, 2006
So basically this is what happens when instead of being the OG in the situation and just laughing off what mozzy said but you instead go looking for problems and ith comes back to bite you triple fold. ..Bo need to hold this L and sit down mayne instead of tryna make niggaz (That don't give a shit who he is or what he done) put some respek on his name Lmao.

Nov 27, 2014
Black rappers are just live kill and die for our entertainment don't you people know that C Bo won just by being old Mozzy probably won't live as long

Jan 30, 2004
myspace.com
Gtfoh pony ..u a hater i been back on the sicc a month now and all i see is your hate VERSACERO @VERSACERO glad you ok bro

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
My guess is that the main reason the shit happened is C-Bo said "zilla killa" in his music video, then he broadcasted on social media the location of where he will be at what time and they came looking for him.
This is what still confuses me......how is zilla killa promoting unity?