Its Official C-Bo vs Mozzy Beef

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

recklessofgilaz

Im Gay until I log back in
Oct 30, 2008
Gilaz with Track Killa and Vince
The real question WHERE IS COOP? This the time where we really need interviews.
I conduct interviews. I'd love to interview these guys and have them explain in detail about these topics. If you guys want me to make it happen Prop this post. Real 1 @Real 1 would you be down for an interview?

here's one of the interviews I've done:

S.L.A.B

Hiphop-TV
Mar 26, 2006
hiphop-tv.blogspot.nl
I conduct interviews. I'd love to interview these guys and have them explain in detail about these topics. If you guys want me to make it happen Prop this post. Real 1 @Real 1 would you be down for an interview?

here's one of the interviews I've done:

Ah, your trying to do the B-Real thing. Looking real amateurish right now though.

recklessofgilaz

Oct 30, 2008
Ah, your trying to do the B-Real thing. Looking real amateurish right now though.
well I am just getting started so It is gonna be amateurish. And cool thing about these interviews is that, say Killa Tay or someone agrees to do an interview, I will be taking questions from you guys. So if you want a question answered I'll ask it.

Aug 28, 2015
Fresno,Ca
WWW.KILLATAYCAPONE.COM
NO DISRESPECT BUT NAH I DON'T WANT TO DO ANY INTERVIEWS "ABOUT THIS TOPIC" AND AS FAR AS MAC RELL IS CONCERNED....HE HAS A GOOD HEART AND INTENTIONS BUT I ADVISED HIM TO DO SOMETHING PAYING HOMAGE TO BO LIKE HE DID WITH THE FREE C BO SONG. HE DID THE OPPOSITE AND WHEN PPL DO THAT ITS USUALLY NOT A GOOD LOOK. BO ALREADY EXPRESSED HOW HE WANTED TO DO THINGS AND I RESPECT IT AND WILL LEAVE IT AT THAT. ALL THE EXTRA SHIT AND GIMMICKS WHICH MIGHT BE A SHOT AT FAME IS UNNECESSARY IMHO.
#WCM

recklessofgilaz

Oct 30, 2008
So you're trying to undercut siccness interviews & advertise your competition on their own forums? Gabe505 @Gabe505 ban please
I'm trying to interview Killa Tay, not undercut sickness interviews. Coop has better connections to bigger artists like C-Bo & Brotha Lynch that I don't have access to. Killa Tay is posting here so I can ask him here directly

recklessofgilaz

Oct 30, 2008
NO DISRESPECT BUT NAH I DON'T WANT TO DO ANY INTERVIEWS "ABOUT THIS TOPIC" AND AS FAR AS MAC RELL IS CONCERNED....HE HAS A GOOD HEART AND INTENTIONS BUT I ADVISED HIM TO DO SOMETHING PAYING HOMAGE TO BO LIKE HE DID WITH THE FREE C BO SONG. HE DID THE OPPOSITE AND WHEN PPL DO THAT ITS USUALLY NOT A GOOD LOOK. BO ALREADY EXPRESSED HOW HE WANTED TO DO THINGS AND I RESPECT IT AND WILL LEAVE IT AT THAT. ALL THE EXTRA SHIT AND GIMMICKS WHICH MIGHT BE A SHOT AT FAME IS UNNECESSARY IMHO.
#WCM
All good. What about a regular interview about your rap beginnings and upcoming projects? no controversial questions or beef questions?