Its Official C-Bo vs Mozzy Beef

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 3, 2006
I think it's sucka shit when Tay picks and chooses who we wants to beef with. He went at wax for talking about the "mob" but won't get at mozzy for talkin shit about cbo. Why? Also I do agree with Tay on bo not putting him on. Bo really only put the Mob Figaz on. Name another Sac rapper he put on. I believe on Tays first or second album the song cbo was on was a recycled verse. I won't take that away from Tay. He put it down for his first couple of albums on his own. His verses were better then his features.

Mar 30, 2006
i hate to say it but this dude 137757 is a sucka.
Dude's a certified mark. Staying in everybody's business but his own. How the fuck do you talk shit to an artist but are still a fan and support them? Staying on their IG's, Twitter's, SC, and FB every minute like he's getting paid for it, gossiping like the cheerleader that just got dumped by the captain of the football team.

Aug 28, 2015
Fresno,Ca
WWW.KILLATAYCAPONE.COM
I think it's sucka shit when Tay picks and chooses who we wants to beef with. He went at wax for talking about the "mob" but won't get at mozzy for talkin shit about cbo. Why? Also I do agree with Tay on bo not putting him on. Bo really only put the Mob Figaz on. Name another Sac rapper he put on. I believe on Tays first or second album the song cbo was on was a recycled verse. I won't take that away from Tay. He put it down for his first couple of albums on his own. His verses were better then his features.
WELL I DON'T DO NO SUCKA SHIT AND THE REASON I HAD AN ISSUE WITH AWAX WAS HE WAS ON THE INTERNET SPREADING A RUMOR THAT WASNT TRUE SAYING I GOT SLAPPED BY ONE OF HIS ARTISTS. I GUESS FOR PROMOTIONS BUT THAT WAS SLIMY 2 ME. MAYBE U DIDNT KNOW THE TRUTH BEHIND MY ISSUE BUT NOW U DO. IT HAD NOTHIN TO DO WITH HIM TALKIN BOUT THE MOB. I JUST GOT AT HIM AND ASKED WHY WAS HE POLITICIN 4 10 YEARS ON THE INTERNET ABOUT THE HUSALAH INSTEAD OF GETTIN AT HIM LIKE A MAN SINCE HE WAS OUT AND SHIT WENT SOUR. I EVEN OFFERED TO TAKE HIM 2 HIS FRONT DOOR.
#YUP YUP

Aug 28, 2015
Fresno,Ca
WWW.KILLATAYCAPONE.COM
AND AS FAR AS THE MOZZY SHIT FOR 1 HE RUNS WITH AN OLD FRIEND OF MINES SONS SO EVEN WHEN LAVISH D REACHED OUT I DECIDED TO BE NEUTRAL... AND BO HIMSELF TOLD ME HE WANTS IT TO BE A PERSONAL THING 4 HIM HAVIN HIS NAME IN HIS MOUTH AND HE DIDNT WANT A GROUP OR GANG WAR HE REALLY JUST WANTED TO SEE HIM FACE TO FACE WITHOUT THE EXTRAS SO HE CAN CHECK HIM...NOT ON NO MERK HIM SHIT OR NOTHIN LIKE THAT BUT OF COURSE ALL THE OUTSIDE ENERGY SPREADS LIKE WILDFIRE IN THESE SITUATIONS. I GOT PERSONAL LOYALTY TO BO AND THATS A FACT AND DO REAL LIFE SHIT LIKE LOOK OUT 4 HIS FAM, MAKE SURE OUR KIDS KNOW EACH OTHER AND CHECK ON HIS MOM WHEN HE AINT AROUND....THIS RAP SHIT IS WHAT IT IS AND I BELIEVE BO CAN HANDLE HIS OWN ON DISS RECORDS AND IN PERSON.

Feb 14, 2004
I've said it before it burns time here at work and it's cool... notice I've only posted about 3,000 times since the early 2000's some people are over 10,000 plus... siccness is a dope website and I don't got a ig or snap chat...

Last edited: