ITS A SUMMER HIT!!!!!!!,... RIGHT????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

WHAT WOULD YOU RATE THIS

• TRASH.... TAKE IT OFF

Votes: 18 51.4%
  • ITS AIGHT.. NOT THAT GREAT

Votes: 8 22.9%
  • ITS ABOVE AVERAGE.. I BUMP THIS.

Votes: 6 17.1%
  • SLAPPIN!!!! ITS A SUMMERTIME HIT

Votes: 3 8.6%

• Total voters
May 16, 2002
Welcome to the rap game Homie. I'm glad you know how to separate constructive criticism from hate.

Some will love it, some will hate it, some will tell you the truth & some will lie.

Take that & run with it Homie. Don't sit here and try to convince everybody to love it. You had some good feedback (better feedback than what I get around here LOL!!!!).

Dump the hate & take the constructive criticism and work on what needs to be fixed.

Jan 6, 2004
www.myspace.com
Gemini said:
Welcome to the rap game Homie. I'm glad you know how to separate constructive criticism from hate.

Some will love it, some will hate it, some will tell you the truth & some will lie.

Take that & run with it Homie. Don't sit here and try to convince everybody to love it. You had some good feedback (better feedback than what I get around here LOL!!!!).

Dump the hate & take the constructive criticism and work on what needs to be fixed.

couldnt have said it better... and the track was far from horrible. it was hard to hear ur verse, thats my biggest problem with it.. stay at it folks...

Jan 19, 2006
yupp mane im not hard headed..
i kno im not that good yet so i can understand whjy people say i suck
i been rappin/recordin since last august pretty much a year
and i take all the feedback i can get nah mean

thats THE ONLY way ima get better

Jun 2, 2002
www.myspace.com
rhymatic said:
yupp mane im not hard headed..
i kno im not that good yet so i can understand whjy people say i suck
i been rappin/recordin since last august pretty much a year
and i take all the feedback i can get nah mean

thats THE ONLY way ima get better
Well this is good.

Your right you really haven't been rapping long at all, and 4-5 years from now you'll look back in your earlier music and be like, what was that?

So, as long as you excel at what you do pimpin, always be making your music better, and better. Be diverse, and open-minded and always excel with it, whether it's writing or getting a presence behind the mic with the vocals, if you treat it like something you need to work on, you'll get better, that will separate you from the rest of the pack.

Jun 2, 2002
www.myspace.com
rhymatic said:
yea mane ^^ thats what i mean im juss tryna elevate
and people say i staretd real early im 16 right now
so i strted when i was 15.
Yeah that's early. I started recording when I was 14. But I started with music when I was 11.

Stick with it man, this is all learning stages, you don't have to take it too serious either, but if it's a true passion, you'll stick with it. I started a LONG time ago with music, and I've grown the most out of all of those years, just in the last 6 months. So, never stop the growth, if you do, you just won't be competitive enough with other artists and labels.

Jan 23, 2007
thats on sum lil rob type shit...i usually dont like them type songs...but that was coo for that type of music mayne...beat and hook outshined ur lyrics and flow though