ITS A SUMMER HIT!!!!!!!,... RIGHT????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

WHAT WOULD YOU RATE THIS

• TRASH.... TAKE IT OFF

Votes: 18 51.4%
  • ITS AIGHT.. NOT THAT GREAT

Votes: 8 22.9%
  • ITS ABOVE AVERAGE.. I BUMP THIS.

Votes: 6 17.1%
  • SLAPPIN!!!! ITS A SUMMERTIME HIT

Votes: 3 8.6%

• Total voters
Jan 17, 2006
Mr. Samos said:
Why do you think this? Is it the lyrics themselves or the sound? Because the Vocoder/Talk Box effect sounds horrible and the content of the hook itself is pretty...cliche...watered down...needs work.

Anyways, peace.
i said it cuz im sure ive heard the same exact beat and chorus on a different song with a bigger artist rappin on it

May 16, 2002
The beat is coo, the flow is a bit rough, but the whole thing is actually alright.

The only "bitching" I have towards/against it...is the talk box. Being that you are latino I just feel it falls into a stereotype. Yes, Zapp & Roger, 2pac, DJ Quik etc etc (even myself) have all used the talk box.

I just feel more and more latinos are using it now a days and it's starting be a bit over used...especially in latino rap IMO.

Jan 19, 2006
Gemini said:
The beat is coo, the flow is a bit rough, but the whole thing is actually alright.

The only "bitching" I have towards/against it...is the talk box. Being that you are latino I just feel it falls into a stereotype. Yes, Zapp & Roger, 2pac, DJ Quik etc etc (even myself) have all used the talk box.

I just feel more and more latinos are using it now a days and it's starting be a bit over used...especially in latino rap IMO.
yea mane i get what you mean about it bein a stereotype, latinos usin talkboxes.

but hey yall dont judge me on juss this song for really...
this isnt even the style of songs i like doin the most..
im more on that sampled, orchestral, hip hop sound..

and yea shit is cliche but hey "its a song for the ladies" and the likin it so its good..

BUT THANKS FOR THE FEEDBACK YALL... IMA TRY AND CLEAN THE FLOWS UP FOR THE CD VERSION

Jan 19, 2006
Mr. Samos said:
Ain't this an Avalon beat? Marinated Musiq?

That's the problem with hooking up with popular producers on soundclick, and buying LEASED beats.

But, Avalon is an excellent producer.

The only good thing about this song is the beat, sorry. You need to work on your rap and your song writing.

Peace.
nah mane its a felony beat..
but ima check out avalon
you got a link?

Jun 2, 2002
www.myspace.com
LOL. DAMN.

Rhymatic:

Ladies will like anything, especially if you tell them it's specially "made" for them, haha. That doesn't mean it's a good song.

The beat sounds very similar to a composition by Avalon. Same sample, same bass, everything. I got Avalon's joint but I think it's a littler harder, the shakers on this are over kill. I heard this beat like 3-4 years ago.

Anyways, why the fuck is there a track from like 2006 that DRIZZLE posted with the same beat and hook?

And you reply with, so what's his point?

DUDE!

Explain that to everyone here...why the fuck are the tracks the same?

Are you a biter? Or did you purchase a lease joint off of "Felony"? And he sold it to probably a dozen others, and that track Drizzle psoted was one of them? I don't understand.

Either way, ya'll crazy.

Samos

Jan 19, 2006
aight let me get this straight you sayin cuz i used a beat that was leased to others im a biter.
aight tell me mane
cuz i dont feel like i jacked lyrics on this song if heard the lyrics i spit on another song please sho me bruh.

Jun 2, 2002
www.myspace.com
rhymatic said:
aight let me get this straight you sayin cuz i used a beat that was leased to others im a biter.
No. I was ASKING, ARE YOU A BITER? OR did you LEASE a TRACK uknowingly, that probably a DOZEN others have leased unknowingly, and KARIZMATIK was one of those OTHERS who had leased it, so your tracks sound the EXACT same?

That's all I was asking man, I wasn't calling you a biter of this other cat.

Again, this is the problem with leasing beats and using tracks that other people are using.

rhymatic said:
aight tell me mane
cuz i dont feel like i jacked lyrics on this song if heard the lyrics i spit on another song please sho me bruh.
K...rewind...what the fuck are you talking about now? lol

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
I thought the beat and hook is cool but the actual record and mix down is weak, what are you recording on or how you droppen vocals?

Jan 19, 2006
recordin on protools mane.
and the way i record is the full verse a double of the full verse
then adlibs of the 1st part of each bar then adlibs for the last part of each line

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
Maybe just work on ya mixdown

Make sure to have proper compression on each vocal, good d-verb... And bus them all into a bus port where you can layer another set of compression and reverb along with eq that should help with vocal fullness and steady levels and gce you a pro sound