ITS A SUMMER HIT!!!!!!!,... RIGHT????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

WHAT WOULD YOU RATE THIS

• TRASH.... TAKE IT OFF

Votes: 18 51.4%
  • ITS AIGHT.. NOT THAT GREAT

Votes: 8 22.9%
  • ITS ABOVE AVERAGE.. I BUMP THIS.

Votes: 6 17.1%
  • SLAPPIN!!!! ITS A SUMMERTIME HIT

Votes: 3 8.6%

• Total voters
Oct 21, 2006
The volume on the first two verses is a little low. Other than that it's cool. I dont really like autotune, but it's ok. We need a lot more positive songs about women. It's good. Good summer feel too.

Ima spin it for you. Can u send me a clean version? sounds like it's clean already

Are u latin? Just wondering cuz it sounds like it.

Jun 2, 2002
www.myspace.com
Ain't this an Avalon beat? Marinated Musiq?

That's the problem with hooking up with popular producers on soundclick, and buying LEASED beats.

But, Avalon is an excellent producer.

The only good thing about this song is the beat, sorry. You need to work on your rap and your song writing.

Peace.

Jun 2, 2002
www.myspace.com
MAC DRIZZA said:
no way.....there must be a huge fuckin sample if this is the original

u did not make that hook.....i know that for sure
Why do you think this? Is it the lyrics themselves or the sound? Because the Vocoder/Talk Box effect sounds horrible and the content of the hook itself is pretty...cliche...watered down...needs work.

Anyways, peace.

Feb 5, 2006
I AINT GONNA BEAT AROUND THE BUSH. YOURS RAPPING SKILLS AINT UP TO PAR. YOU LYRICS AINT ALL THAT AND YOUR FLOW SUCKS. IM NOT TRYNA HATE AT ALL. U REALLY NEED TO WORK ON YOUR FLOW. U SOULD LIKE A ROBOT TRYNA CATCH UP TO THE BEAT. NOT SMOOTH AT ALL

tweeze

East 27 mack e$O...
Jun 8, 2005
oaKlanD u.S.spray
707REPRESENTA said:
I AINT GONNA BEAT AROUND THE BUSH. YOURS RAPPING SKILLS AINT UP TO PAR. YOU LYRICS AINT ALL THAT AND YOUR FLOW SUCKS. IM NOT TRYNA HATE AT ALL. U REALLY NEED TO WORK ON YOUR FLOW. U SOULD LIKE A ROBOT TRYNA CATCH UP TO THE BEAT. NOT SMOOTH AT ALL

lmao
you foul 707

the beat iz cool cuzo :ermm: