is this woodie pic real or fake??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 20, 2008
i need to know if this pic is real or fake because i just need to know !!

i would also like to know the exact location, is it the bahamas? hawaii? mexico? thanks!

Aug 14, 2005
that shit real homeboy thats me and woodie chillin in honolulu. we was bonin them hoes and punkin scraps left and right u aint knowin a goddamn thang dig it! sveets evil came thru after and got shot by the scraps cuz thats how they do....

May 8, 2008
Dude, i'm gonna type as sober as possible, that honestly looks fucking pathetic and digusting compared to my photoshopped pics. and I'm being one hundred percent serious. Sorry we dont draw shit that was previously on paper. you're a fuking joke dude, and im dead fuking serious. gert areal family that photoshops good, drinks beer and wine and winecoolers and has a good fuking time, and has a milliondollar house on the beach, im seriously.. dont eever potst your fuking families poverty photoshops on these forums ever the fuk again bro, and by bro i mean never my bro, fuking faggot.