Is this whole gay acceptance thing going to far?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
I AM said:
Maybe you should move out of the gay ass Bay....lol...really though, stop watching TV, and pick up a BOOK. You do know what those are right? You don't HAVE to watch TV, you CHOOSE to watch TV....just like you say gays CHOOSE to be gay...but I don't know WHY IN THE FUCK someone would CHOOSE to have 65% of the world HATE them....

You're problem is that YOU CARE TOO MUCH ABOUT OTHER'S LIVES....

Get your own and then you may see a change.
come on, we all know vinn cant read.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
I AM, how is someone deciding that its wrong to use a condom, or deciding to have a child, any of your business tho?

I see where your coming from, but damn....theres more to having a child than overpopulation, i think. thats sort of caring too much about other peoples lives, too.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Gas One said:
how is someone deciding that its wrong to use a condom, or deciding to have a child, any of your business tho?
When it affects the country because of things like social security, benefits, medical care, then it becomes EVERYONE's problem...Not just mine.

That's when it's people's business...when shit isnt' equal...oh wait, so that means everything is fair game. :dead:

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
even if things arent equal, or overpopulation does all those things, its still none of your business seeing that the choice to have a child, is based solely on two people *and gods ability to 'deliver' the child safely....not two people and a human intermediary...

and until the day laws are put in place to stop child rearing (like china), you really have little to no say in someone nutting in someone else and having a kid...nah mean?

i guess thats why i dont see a reason to get mad at it...its impossible for you to change.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Gas One said:
even if things arent equal, or overpopulation does all those things, its still none of your business seeing that the choice to have a child, is based solely on two people *and gods ability to 'deliver' the child safely....not two people and a human intermediary...

and until the day laws are put in place to stop child rearing (like china), you really have little to no say in someone nutting in someone else and having a kid...nah mean?

i guess thats why i dont see a reason to get mad at it...its impossible for you to change.
when they take on benefits that take away from others, that's a problem. if people aren't RESPONSIBLE that's a problem.

i never said i could change things, but i sure as fuck have my opinion. people should stop having so many fucking kids...part of it is shitty education in low funded schools, but part of it is people (religious) being blind to these things (or saying dont' have sex, but never saying why or educating the kids, then they don't know shit) and not understanding the stress it puts on society to support them. it's a problem that we will soon have with all the baby boomers....there's a TON of them...and not even money to go around....what's that mean? Get more people to make more money? FUCK NO! It means, STOP BREEDING SO GOD DAMN MUCH...

If these assholes ever READ the Bible, they would see where it says something along the lines of this: "not everyone is meant to have kids or get married, deal with it."

But people dont' read the bible, they go to church and listen to some FUCKING idiot that's spewing propaganda at them about breeding...not to mention the US gov't used to pump having kids so they could have people to FIGHT THEIR WARS. :)

as tax payers, WE are supporting people that can't do it for themselves...might as well cut down on that number. i'm not saying make a law, i'm saying EDUCATE these fucking RETARDS....

That's all....what do you mean by, "it's impossible for you to change"?

Nov 30, 2006
^Your a funny little fuck you know that, when ever I see you post I think of PeeWee Herman but with a pocket protector always trying to tell somebody some useless ass facts....lol

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
You take my OPINION as FACT you fucking idiot, what's that say about you?

I got a good example.

Say you want to chinese food, and you get some and it's nasty. You then decide to not eat that food and you probably won't look at it because it will remind you. Same thing with homosexuality. YOU KNOW YOU DON'T LIKE IT...SO QUIT WATCHING TV IF IT'S "ALWAYS" ON THERE...

Either that, or you're a homosexual who's in the closet....

May 9, 2002
gimpypimp said:
There have been links to serial killers and emotional scarring. The way they were raised had a huge influence on the way they turned out. Of course, we still don't know that for sure either.
Exactly, so this is an invalid argurment.

But that's how I see gay people. I believe that things happened...when they were young...or later on in life...that made them choose to be with the same sex.
This is speculation and your opinon, just like everyone elses. The problem is, there is no scientific evidence to why people are gay.

In your example, if someone didn't KNOW they were gay until later on in life...isn't that a choice they made?
Not necassarily. People give into impulses. Why does a serial killer kill? Did he choose to do it? Or did he give into his natual impulse triggered in his brain?

You're a man, married with kids...then one day you say "I think I'm gay"? You can get hard and fuck your wife for 20 years...but now you want to be with a man?
We dont know all the premises in any of these situaltions. Even though I cant back it up, I would fee safe in saying that a majority of homosexuals "come out of the closet" in their teens, right around the time when one starts expressing ones self.

That's a choice.
Again, the issue in this thread is whether or not being gay is a choice or not. Your opinion is that it is, it does not mean that it is true.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
i think it might be a combination of environment, diet, values, and emotional connectedness with the family (mainly the mother and father, or mother and mother, father and father, doesn't really matter, 2 loving parents)...

there's not just one thing that defines every single human, although some people are changed by traumatic events that can scare them for life...

Nov 30, 2006
I AM said:
You take my OPINION as FACT you fucking idiot, what's that say about you?
No, I'm just calling you a fucking nerd...lol

I don't even read 99% of your shit because it's pointless, you just want to argue because you think your smart and you like to hear yourself talk. Your a jackass.

May 9, 2002
I AM said:
i think it might be a combination of environment, diet, values, and emotional connectedness with the family (mainly the mother and father, or mother and mother, father and father, doesn't really matter, 2 loving parents)...

there's not just one thing that defines every single human, although some people are changed by traumatic events that can scare them for life...
Or it could just be that he was always fucked up in the head and he acted out much more violently as an adult.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Mr.REE said:

I don't even read 99% of your shit because it's pointless, you just want to argue because you think your smart and you like to hear yourself talk. Your a jackass.

i can't hear myself online moron. and i don't go back to read what i said like 8 times. i understand what i mean after the first time, unlike you.

i'd rather be a "nerd" by your standards, than be anything like you. you are a stupid worthless piece of shit :) have a good afternoon, i hope your daily douching goes well.

Nov 30, 2006
^I only douch your mother for the comfort of others, that bitch peels the wallpaper back with one whif of those fungus flaps.

Well, you did a pretty good job defending your people... You done the raimbo proud now hit the showers at the Y your earned it, boy.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Mr.REE said:

lol @ you of all people calling someone elses posts pointless.