Is this whole gay acceptance thing going to far?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2002
Defy said:
^I did, but you seem to have skipped that reply
My bad...my bad!

Defy said:
there's also the fact of them wanting to be "normal" alot of homosexuals have experiences with the opposite sex to try to be normal, thinking that being gay is a phase or just them confused but after being with someone of the opposite sex (or same sex) they realize that they are only compatible with the same sex. I've met gay men that have never been with a woman and are disgusted by the thought of touching a woman. I know lesbians who have never had sex with a man, but have been with women.
If a gay man can get a hard on from a woman...then he is attracted to her. He may be more comfortable with a man...and that's why he CHOOSES to be gay.

If a gay woman can get wet from a man...then she is attracted to him. She may be more comfortable with a woman...and that's why she CHOOSES to be gay.

The gay people you know are disgusted of toucing the opposite sex now, but that wasn't always the case.

And if they have never been with the opposite sex...I feel that there emotional scarring may be more severe.

Those people are the over the top flaming men...more female than females. The women...butch...boobs strapped down cause they're ashamed.

Don't tell me the females you know that have never been with men are super models...or the men that have never been women are football players.

You can all call me stupid or clown like I'm a dumb ass...but I'm not saying shit just to say it.

Unfortunately...I know alot of gay people...and this is the case with all of them. Granted, I do not know every single gay person on the planet...but these people...it's a pretty good representation.

Feb 9, 2003
Mr.REE said:
Nobody needs to prove shit to your bitch ass, I don’t pay you any attention on here ever so I don’t even know who you are besides somebody talking shit right now. You sure seem to anilyze everything I say though, well at least it’s good to know I’m such an important part of your life. Reading about my life must be the highlight of your day.

I’m just guessing your little bitch ass feelings are hurt that I’m talking bad about your people being on TV. Your probably face down ass up for your boyfriend as you typed this you Mexican Ass Comando. Do me a favor and remain of my dick.
thanks for writing what you did. now watch as i ignore it.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
gimpypimp said:
My bad...my bad!

If a gay man can get a hard on from a woman...then he is attracted to her. He may be more comfortable with a man...and that's why he CHOOSES to be gay.

If a gay woman can get wet from a man...then she is attracted to him. She may be more comfortable with a woman...and that's why she CHOOSES to be gay.
uuuhhhh.....nah. I know alot of men (myself included) that have had sex with women they are not attracted to simply to get their dick wet. how many people have continued letting the fat girl talk to you so you could get head.

and what about women who are being raped? I'm sure they might get wet, not cuz they're turned on, but simply because they're being fucked their body might secrete fluids. I don't really know about that one, but I'm guessing that would be the case.
The gay people you know are disgusted of toucing the opposite sex now, but that wasn't always the case.

And if they have never been with the opposite sex...I feel that there emotional scarring may be more severe.
how do you know? I'm sure there are men and women who grew up not attracted to the opposite sex at all and had supportive people in their life, so they never had to change themselves or deny who they were and be with someone of the opposite sex just to show that they're "normal"
Those people are the over the top flaming men...more female than females. The women...butch...boobs strapped down cause they're ashamed.

Don't tell me the females you know that have never been with men are super models...or the men that have never been women are football players.
well, I don't have many homosexual male friends, and the ones that I know who let their dislike for women known are flamboyant. but the women I know are attractive and do have men hitting on them
You can all call me stupid or clown like I'm a dumb ass...but I'm not saying shit just to say it.

Unfortunately...I know alot of gay people...and this is the case with all of them. Granted, I do not know every single gay person on the planet...but these people...it's a pretty good representation.
ok, stupid! :)
lol....but really, that last line is the sole reason for prejudice in the world.

your experience with homosexuals have jaded you into thinking all homosexuals are like that. just like people who only have experiences with black thugs will think all black men are thugs, or someone who only had experiences with smart asians and think all asians are smart, or only had experiences with SS Cockton and think that all christians have a bible in their back pocket and red rag in the other.

May 2, 2002
Defy said:
uuuhhhh.....nah. I know alot of men (myself included) that have had sex with women they are not attracted to simply to get their dick wet. how many people have continued letting the fat girl talk to you so you could get head.
If your dick gets hard...there is something that is turning you on. If it's just to get his dick wet and bust a nut, how gay can he really be.

If he really is gay...and the thought of touching a woman is disgusting...why wouldn't he just pick up a fat ugly man?

Defy said:
and what about women who are being raped? I'm sure they might get wet, not cuz they're turned on, but simply because they're being fucked their body might secrete fluids. I don't really know about that one, but I'm guessing that would be the case.
Rape is not voluntary sex. If a woman voluntary spreads her legs for a man...then she must be somewhat attracted to him. That's what I'm talking about.

Defy said:
how do you know? I'm sure there are men and women who grew up not attracted to the opposite sex at all and had supportive people in their life, so they never had to change themselves or deny who they were and be with someone of the opposite sex just to show that they're "normal"
How do you know what I say is not right? I'm as sure as you are.

Defy said:
well, I don't have many homosexual male friends, and the ones that I know who let their dislike for women known are flamboyant. but the women I know are attractive and do have men hitting on them
You are telling me that the gay women you know...who have NEVER been with a man...are NOT butch and attractive?

No fuckin' way!

Defy said:
ok, stupid! :)
lol....but really, that last line is the sole reason for prejudice in the world.

your experience with homosexuals have jaded you into thinking all homosexuals are like that. just like people who only have experiences with black thugs will think all black men are thugs, or someone who only had experiences with smart asians and think all asians are smart, or only had experiences with SS Cockton and think that all christians have a bible in their back pocket and red rag in the other.
Sorry...I don't compare black, asian, etc. to being gay.

There will always be prejudice in this world. I, you, everyone on this board...everyone in the world...we are all prejudice in some way.

Until it can be proven that people are born gay...I will continue to believe what I believe.

I mean seriously...a gay gene?

Mar 12, 2005
Mr.REE said:
Dykes are nasty too, but sexy lesbo's with big titties are cool in my book... we need more of those on TV if you ask me.

I don't know why I think it's nasty when two dudes kiss I just do....lol

I think a majority of straight men do to.... Would you be cool if you were just walking through the mall and seen two dudes making out like boyfriend and girlfriend? Naw, I bet you'd be like that's sick....lol
I'm officially embarrassed for you. You're a hypocrite, that's all. You can't have one of the other, BECAUSE THIS SHIT PROMOTES HOMOSEXUALITY, within the women circle.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
i might not understand something...but....
how is that hypocritical (not minding lesbianism but despising male homosexuality) if you like women and not men?

why does one have to respect the wishes of gay men, the same as they respect the wishes of gay women?

homosexuality isnt that clear cut, i think gender is a big part of how you deal with homosexuality, bieng that males and females arent the same, or even equal..at that.

my fam had a butch friend... and she would constantly do annoying shit. like drive up to THE FUCKING DOOR IN A HARLEY DAVIDSON. you think imma respect that? i wouldnt even let MY OWN NIGGAS DO THAT. thats officially showing out, just like some falmboyant gay men do too much. theres a total difference in the way you think based on what 'degree' of homosexuality you belong to.

May 9, 2002
I think people are taking "genetic" the wrong way. Im not sayin becuase ones father or mother is gay that they are gonna be gay too. Homosexuality can bee seen as a personaity trait. People dont always get all their personality traits from their parents. Sometimes things are picked up or the brain fires of differently. Someone who, for example, is a serial killer. Were they always a serial killer? Yes, but they didnt express it until they knew how. Same as someone who is gay. One may not KNOW they are gay, until they become old enough to handle those kinds of feelings.

Mar 12, 2005
Lesbians and Male-Homos are both in the same. You can't scream for homosexuality to be banished and say, Wait, keep the lesbians. That's being hypocritical cuzzo.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
i had a friend, whos cousin had a child named phil. a male child.

this child was raised by 3 females and had absolutely no male influence.

at four, he was limp wristed, shrieked like a girl when he was scared, and was eventually caught with his moms lipstick on. last i saw, his cousins were makign fun of him and making him fight, to which he was terrified to do.

now im not saying that anyone raised by all females/a mother is goign to turn out to be gay, i'm just saying that it appears to me, that feminine behavior in some cases can be picked up from a child who knows little to nothing about sexual attraction until its taught....that coupled with the rough/insensitive influence of the few males that might be in his life.

so basically, play bangbus for your 2 year old.

The Red Sin said:
Lesbians and Male-Homos are both in the same. You can't scream for homosexuality to be banished and say, Wait, keep the lesbians. That's being hypocritical cuzzo.
i dont agree, but we dont have to fight about it. men and women are not the same, and they arent going to all the sudden be the same just because theyre both gay.

Nov 30, 2006
The Red Sin said:
I don’t think anybody said banish homosexuality, I’m just saying limit how much main stream society is forced to look at it.

You cant stop people from doing the freaky ass nasty shit they want to do behind closed doors I just don’t want to hear about it or see it.

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
Jesse fuckin' Rice said:
I think people are taking "genetic" the wrong way. Im not sayin becuase ones father or mother is gay that they are gonna be gay too. Homosexuality can bee seen as a personaity trait. People dont always get all their personality traits from their parents. Sometimes things are picked up or the brain fires of differently. Someone who, for example, is a serial killer. Were they always a serial killer? Yes, but they didnt express it until they knew how. Same as someone who is gay. One may not KNOW they are gay, until they become old enough to handle those kinds of feelings.
you seem to be a expert, got something to tell us folks?

May 2, 2002
Jesse fuckin' Rice said:
There have been links to serial killers and emotional scarring. The way they were raised had a huge influence on the way they turned out. Of course, we still don't know that for sure either.

But that's how I see gay people. I believe that things happened...when they were young...or later on in life...that made them choose to be with the same sex.

In your example, if someone didn't KNOW they were gay until later on in life...isn't that a choice they made?

You're a man, married with kids...then one day you say "I think I'm gay"? You can get hard and fuck your wife for 20 years...but now you want to be with a man?

That's a choice.

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
The Red Sin said:
why do you care? I dont, but its gay peoples faults for making there buisness public, its socitys fault, for being in everybody elses fucking buisness, If i wore my sex life on my sleve, Id probley be gunned down in the street by some angry girls enraged father.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
mr. ree, but on the real, no ones telling you to watch queer eye for the straight guy...i do understand your annoyance level with the amount of homosexuality in mainstream media, but let me put a bug in your ear real quick...

the people running shit are gay.
politicians, the people in hollywood, fashion, the record company owners.
all homos.

so technically, its a situation that you or i, cant do shit about. it is a little annoying, but you can always choose to tune out..which you probably should.

gotta remember sex sells, and unfortunately, gay sex is still sex..and itll still sell..
and money will always be more important than the annoyance level of someone who dosent like it...and thats why shitty music sells while all that metaphor rap dosent and backpackers continue to bitch to this day..

Nov 30, 2006
Gas One said:
mr. ree, but on the real, no ones telling you to watch queer eye for the straight guy...i do understand your annoyance level with the amount of homosexuality in mainstream media, but let me put a bug in your ear real quick...

the people running shit are gay.
politicians, the people in hollywood, fashion, the record company owners.
all homos.

so technically, its a situation that you cant do shit about. it is a little annoying, but you can always choose to tune out..
You use to be able to tune out but now it’s everywhere. I was at the mall with my kids this weekend (the main reason for the thread) and I seen about 5 of those “emo” kids with them tight ass pants on died hair and painted finger nails. I seen some fag couple walking in front of us with they’re hands around each other looking like some freak ass flaboyent queers.

Then I go home and flip through the stations and what do I see? Fruity ass mother fuckers on tv, and even if they arnt gay they’re dressing and acting like fags cuz it’s the “new” cool thing to do I guess.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Mr.REE said:
You use to be able to tune out but now it’s everywhere. I was at the mall with my kids this weekend (the main reason for the thread) and I seen about 5 of those “emo” kids with them tight ass pants on died hair and painted finger nails. I seen some fag couple walking in front of us with they’re hands around each other looking like some freak ass flaboyent queers.

Then I go home and flip through the stations and what do I see? Fruity ass mother fuckers on tv, and even if they arnt gay they’re dressing and acting like fags cuz it’s the “new” cool thing to do I guess.
i feel you on the incline of that gay dressing shit. ive noticed it too but you know, its been going on, full-on, ever since niggas started wearing pink...

but you know, out of sight out of mind...if you see something gay your eyes should just immediately pass by it while your mind keeps it moving...dont look for too long bruh bruh, they might think you hittin' on em....lol

then you really gon' have a thread to make haha

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
people arnt born gay, and arnt born killers, people might be born more likley to choose that path given a certin enviroment, but still.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Gas One said:
...um..because of china?

until we have mandatory minimums on child bearing, imma say we aint that bad off.

and truth be told if gay people could have babies we'd have alot of shit stained newborns.
NO. It's because of stupid fucking religious people that think it's a sin to use a condom, and people that just choose not to do so.

At least gay people aren't adding to that fucking problem. I mean, they aren't really adding to any problem. They're normal people, they just do different shit in the bedroom, which is NOBODY's business but theirs....except when they are being discriminated against, then it becomes a big deal...like it is NOW.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Mr.REE said:

Maybe you should move out of the gay ass Bay....lol...really though, stop watching TV, and pick up a BOOK. You do know what those are right? You don't HAVE to watch TV, you CHOOSE to watch TV....just like you say gays CHOOSE to be gay...but I don't know WHY IN THE FUCK someone would CHOOSE to have 65% of the world HATE them....

You're problem is that YOU CARE TOO MUCH ABOUT OTHER'S LIVES....

Get your own and then you may see a change.