Is this whole gay acceptance thing going to far?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 24, 2003
LadyTragik said:
Funny how you compare sports to sexual orientation...lol wow
What is funny about it? I am not a gay, I am not a professional athlete. People don't choose gay, people don't choose to be pro athletes. I can talk about the NBA without gay ass Tony Parker sitting next to me, why do I need him to talk about sexual orientation?

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
I think most of us agree that its the flamboyouant fags that are annoying as fuck. Actually, I think almost all fags are flamboyouant nowadays, either way that shit is gross no matter how you look at it.

May 9, 2002
LadyTragik said:
No, i don't need bait - actually i was wondering as to how this arguement/conversation/discussion could go so far..and still not have any representatives from the gay/lesbian/bisexual community.
What difference does it make? Outsiders observations are just as irrelevant/relevant as those who are gay. You dont have anymore insight into HWY people are gay than someone doing research on it...otehrwise we WOULD have had a rock solid conclusion.

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
PRINCESA said:
My family always made it clear to me that it was disgusting and wrong because I'm family is catholic. I never really cared until I saw that movie Brokebound Mountain. It was disgusting. There something wrong with you if your gay, a man and a women belong together not two men. To me its like they got a sick fetish wanting to be with another man like nekrofelia.
This bitch has no siccness credibility and has ties to PortugueseFudgePacker, ban her immediately.

Jan 23, 2007
i used to hate all faggotism period...but livivn in frisco and knowin sum gay people that are all right and ive been coo wit...i still dont like that shit but its no reason to actually hate that person ...so im gettin more acceptive of gay people vs when i used to wanna beat ur ass if ur gay....but what il never understand is if ur gay why do u have to act hella faggy and and like a sissy female...if ur gay and ur act like a normal man thats coo... but stop all this sissy shit...if u think about it ur being pretty fake if u act like that cuz ur only doin that to let another man know ur gay ...females dont even act like that

May 30, 2006
Mr.REE said:
. Men should act like Men regardless if your gay or not
I say this shit all the time about men & women. If ur a gay man then that's ur bizz but be a man not a flaming fag. If ur a gay chick then that's ur bizz but don't try to come off like ur a dude. If the gay lifestyle is what u wanna do then so be it but don't try 2 be something that u can never be. Those are major sighns of deception to me.

May 9, 2002
The Evil Genius said:
I say this shit all the time about men & women. If ur a gay man then that's ur bizz but be a man not a flaming fag. If ur a gay chick then that's ur bizz but don't try to come off like ur a dude. If the gay lifestyle is what u wanna do then so be it but don't try 2 be something that u can never be. Those are major sighns of deception to me.

I agree.

Ihave no problems with homosexuals...but i do have a problem with ones that fluant it around with stickers and upside down triangles. OK, youre GAY, WE GET IT...do you see me runin aorund with bumperstickers annoucining im straight? I dont think "gay bashers" hate homosexuals, I just think they hate the obvious flamboyancy of it that some homosexuals express.

Also, I never understood the whole dyyke thing. If you hate men so damn much, why the FUCK do you wana look like one????:confused: