is this the fool that got banned? lol

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 14, 2004
pserx4 said:
WELL THE THING IS U SOUND LIKE FAGQUEEN 916 SO DONT GET MAD IF HE GAVE SACTOWN THA MAC TOWN A BAD NAME.
This is mac town loc so dont disrespect loc i thought all u enes were suppose to be united dont hate on SAC cause u dissing a lot more than one person loc

May 14, 2004
PaYaSo De 801 said:
I C
L
O
L

that foo is biaatch with split personalityz
U FOOLS THIS U DONT KNOW SHIT ABOUT SACTOWN SO DONT DISS PUTO THIS IS HOME U SUPPOSED TO BE AN ENE THEN WHY U GOT A SURENO NAME LOC NO DISRESPECT BUT DONT DISS THE HOMIES FROM MACAMENTO
R.I.P DANTE AND ALL THE FALLEN CRIPPED OUT SOLJAS ALSO TO ALL FALLEN HOMIES
DONT FEAR DEATH WHY, FEAR LIFE CAUSE ONCE U GONE ITS DONE SO DIE DOWN FOR YOUR SHIT AND HE BLOCK

Dec 17, 2002
toker805 said:
U FOOLS THIS U DONT KNOW SHIT ABOUT SACTOWN SO DONT DISS PUTO THIS IS HOME U SUPPOSED TO BE AN ENE THEN WHY U GOT A SURENO NAME LOC NO DISRESPECT BUT DONT DISS THE HOMIES FROM MACAMENTO
Aye check it out ese (maybe I better say ENE before you think I'm a scrap lol) alot of us got that old school gangstero lingo and the homie with the Payaso placaso has that placaso because he's probably old school or keeps to his roots with that cholo placaso. The placaso Payaso isn't a scrap name, you're trippin homie.

I lived in Sacra for 2 yrs with homies and guaranteed they'd think you were seriously misinformed for thinking Payaso is a scrap name.
You need to learn more about our history obviously. Either way homes I'm coming at you with respeto, alrato.