is this the fool that got banned? lol

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 2, 2003
CcytzO said:
LOL......FUNNY SHIT.....HE GOT HIS DADS AIR RIFLE FOR SHOOTIN THE GOFERS IN THE GARDEN........
na homie it's for his garden gnomes, when people sell him that chronic (but really it's some parsley) he starts to trip off nothing and he thinks they start to move and talk to him so after he's done beating it, he goes out sees them and feels he needs to bust a cap in something!! :eek:

Apr 24, 2004
LOOK

YOU SO CALLED ENES NEED TO STOP TALKING DOWN ON OTHER ENES AND JUST KICK BACK OR YOU COULD DO SOME THING ABOUT THE LARGE NUMBER OF SEWER RATS INVADING ALL THE NORTHERN CITYS

Jan 30, 2004
myspace.com
14stlocs said:
YOU SO CALLED ENES NEED TO STOP TALKING DOWN ON OTHER ENES AND JUST KICK BACK OR YOU COULD DO SOME THING ABOUT THE LARGE NUMBER OF SEWER RATS INVADING ALL THE NORTHERN CITYS
well only if u knew the shit this fool talked about us real enes or you might know.

Nov 8, 2003
sk91666 said:
fuck you i ain't that bitch ass nigga
ahhaha either this is just some norteño from sacra who's gettin capped on 4 no reazon, or its sacqueen again with yet another name, and about that other guy, im 90% sure its sacqueen. this shitz really startin 2 piss me off lol :confused: SACQUEEN, IF UR READING THIS, NO MATTER HOW MANY NAMES YOU MAKE, YOU'RE STILL A FAGGOT! SO STOP CHANGING NAMES! YOU'RE ONLY MAKING URSELF LOOK DUMBER! :dead:

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
homie i'm just a ene from sacra gettin capped on 4 no reazon ever since them hoe niggaz came on here talkin shit muthafuckaz think every sacra homie iz them hoes i been on here 4 a minute i just don't post much

Jan 30, 2004
myspace.com
sk91666 said:
homie i'm just a ene from sacra gettin capped on 4 no reazon ever since them hoe niggaz came on here talkin shit muthafuckaz think every sacra homie iz them hoes i been on here 4 a minute i just don't post much
WELL THE THING IS U SOUND LIKE FAGQUEEN 916 SO DONT GET MAD IF HE GAVE SACTOWN THA MAC TOWN A BAD NAME.