Is this still the Siccness??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
Yes sir....its just the net, Im just against censorship...but wait a second

Anyone seen Gas One....he is M.i.A. right now..this aint like him..this is the longest he has been missing...someone go check on him see if he is alright

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
WTF is everyone trying to jump in and make Freaks out to be the bad guy. He was provoked, and he shouldn't have been BOTTOM LINE. Then the siccness cartel comes out, gets rid of people and threads like some fuckin' e-sapranos. All these little threats and subliminal messages are horse shit, give it up, move on.

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
All these little threats and subliminal messages are horse shit, give it up, move on.
lol i love this message board! glad you are back likwid, how was your break? what i cant tell freaks that he should tighten up his situation a bit? and for as many of the mods you guys say are ganging up on you guys, it sure looks to me like its about 25 or 30 people crying like hoes about access to a web site. maybe a few people should do some more reading and some less typing around these parts.

Toro

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2006
www.myspace.com
Yes sir....its just the net, Im just against censorship...but wait a second

Anyone seen Gas One....he is M.i.A. right now..this aint like him..this is the longest he has been missing...someone go check on him see if he is alright
Damn how much pills and would make him OD??......is that even possible for Gas??

Status
Not open for further replies.