Is this still the Siccness??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 8, 2005
100% genuine reply for you Gabe; if you feel that I should be banned for this...LOL, so be it.

Freaks is 'trying' too hard, in your words? It goes both ways. There are two people involved; forget the others in this (and other) threads. Let them ''work'' it out, however they feel they need to. There have been threads with more bullshit than these, and I've never seen you in them threatening people with your banning powers. Where were you? People getting death threads? People talking about dead children, and profiting off of that? Where were you then, Gabe?

I understand your ''concern'' for ''bullshit'' posts, but if you wish to weed out one, you're opening yourself (and the rest of the super-mods LOL) up for criticism, which will lead to more people (GAY) being banned for thier takes on your abilities and (non)action as a moderator of this forum.

As far as the ''dickriders'' go...that, too, goes both ways, and YOU have been in here as much as many of these ''dickriders''...and if I had to decided, I'd say you've been ''riding'' on/for someone else, besides Freaks.

It's not that big of a deal; these are GROWN men, and if they choose to bicker on the internet, so be it. If you don't like it, cleanse the other forums of it, too. It's ALLLLLLLLLL over the site.

Those are my two cents, so...I'll leave it at that, and up to you. I'll grab a bite to eat, and see where I'm at or not at then.
i agree, except i give to fucks about your concern for bullshit posts, being that a: these posts done count, and b: this is the open forum, vamps even said shit talking is the only thing keeping this going

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
will i get banned if i say the pop ya colla shoes are outdated as fuck

i mean that in that least testy way

can we get a crank that shoe?
that shit can just say "yyyuuuuuuuaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!" all around the sole

shit, I'd cop, I already got a Crank Dat A's hat

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
first off i wasnt giving two shits about the his girl fuckin other dude situation, i didnt even know thats why we rioted. i just rioted cuz i wanted to.

FUCK COMUNISM!

yes. i am drunk

o an thanks for gettin that pink off

Apr 8, 2005
lol, we were rioting about mods playing favorites, and how no one comes to threaten bans in the open forum until one of their fellow circle jerkers is being picked on

Toro

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2006
www.myspace.com
I'd like to somewhat clear my name after reading this thread, I was banned for fighting for FREAKS to be able to say what he wanted to say and not be banned for it in the open forum. How many other time have you read other members talking shit about other's families/moms/wives/kids and yet no one got banned? A lot, and a lot of mods dropped "lol"s in the topics. Yet FREAKS speaks against a "siccness society" affiliated member and he gets banned, even when dude "doesn't give a shit about FREAKS fucking that slut".

Apr 8, 2005
I'd like to somewhat clear my name after reading this thread, I was banned for fighting for FREAKS to be able to say what he wanted to say and not be banned for it in the open forum. How many other time have you read other members talking shit about other's families/moms/wives/kids and yet no one got banned? A lot, and a lot of mods dropped "lol"s in the topics. Yet FREAKS speaks against a "siccness society" affiliated member and he gets banned, even when dude "doesn't give a shit about FREAKS fucking that slut".
cosign

Apr 8, 2005
^ indeed, thats why i started the e riot thread, cause even the damn poll about the subject that someone else made was deleted, and hella threads were deleted for no reason, people were threatening bans, now its come out that these threateners are friends with mars, lol, thats bullshit

Nov 20, 2005
i see. ok...but u never asked why i was upset with u.

we were talkin about nintendo wii and catching up on some "how u been" tip. then you brought it up.

i do see this as a cry for attention though. just my 2 cents.

~k.

Status
Not open for further replies.