Is this still the Siccness??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mars

Serial Killer / Rapist
Sep 14, 2002
Pittsburg, CA
www.madinsanity.com
daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn
LOL That just shows how dude is making shit up. He can go to MY myspace and see what I sent? Without logging in with my pass? As far as the rest goes, it seems like he keeps adding "details" that werent there in his other posts huh? Shit is phoney. Believe it if you will, but it seems that if I was going to talk to homegirl it wouldnt be on the net in the first place.

Gabe505

B!TCH PLEA$E
Apr 24, 2002
siccness.net
Actually this thread is on some 8th grade kiddie gossip type shit. Freaks you need to quit, you are trying too hard. You do get props because you managed to get quite a few mindless kiddies to ride your dick. When are you planning to move on from this subject? because I dont care who calls me a nazi for it I will ban you if you can't grow the fuck up.

Que the nutriding!

Apr 8, 2005
Actually this thread is on some 8th grade kiddie gossip type shit. Freaks you need to quit, you are trying too hard. You do get props because you managed to get quite a few mindless kiddies to ride your dick. When are you planning to move on from this subject? because I dont care who calls me a nazi for it I will ban you if you can't grow the fuck up.

Que the nutriding!
your the only one on some kiddie shit tryin to ban fuckers just cause they talkin shit, like no one else does it, yur the same dumbass that thought you could fix things by unbanning people a whole day early, lol. go somewhere with yur dumbass self

Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com

Que the nutriding!
100% genuine reply for you Gabe; if you feel that I should be banned for this...LOL, so be it.

Freaks is 'trying' too hard, in your words? It goes both ways. There are two people involved; forget the others in this (and other) threads. Let them ''work'' it out, however they feel they need to. There have been threads with more bullshit than these, and I've never seen you in them threatening people with your banning powers. Where were you? People getting death threads? People talking about dead children, and profiting off of that? Where were you then, Gabe?

I understand your ''concern'' for ''bullshit'' posts, but if you wish to weed out one, you're opening yourself (and the rest of the super-mods LOL) up for criticism, which will lead to more people (GAY) being banned for thier takes on your abilities and (non)action as a moderator of this forum.

As far as the ''dickriders'' go...that, too, goes both ways, and YOU have been in here as much as many of these ''dickriders''...and if I had to decided, I'd say you've been ''riding'' on/for someone else, besides Freaks.

It's not that big of a deal; these are GROWN men, and if they choose to bicker on the internet, so be it. If you don't like it, cleanse the other forums of it, too. It's ALLLLLLLLLL over the site.

Those are my two cents, so...I'll leave it at that, and up to you. I'll grab a bite to eat, and see where I'm at or not at then.

Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
Oh yeah...just caught the post above.

Banning someone on some sensitive shit is pathetic. You're in a position of authority, so use it, but don't abuse it.

And really...my 'rant' isn't only aimed at YOU Gabe, but you were/are here. I don't know what exactly was your position in all of this, but you've put yourself out there, so there are going to be questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.