Is this still the Siccness??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
Alright..

First - What's up to everyone? It's good to see all the old school names poppin' up..

Second - I wanna clarify a couple things..

When I ran the Siccness, it wasn't a little ass site. I sold it to Nemo because I thought he'd be the best person to take the site farther and he has. The reason why I made this post has nothing to do with that.

My issue is that the "mods" who decide what gets edited, who stays and who goes are taking shit too far. I'm not saying that anything and everything should go, but when you start using your "power" to protect your friends and banning people for saying shit you don't like, that's not cool. That's not what this site is about and it never has been.

If you want to get into business, this site is successful because it continues to draw a large amount of people that are loyal to the site. If you take away the ability for people to express themselves freely, then you kill the biggest attraction this site still has left. It's dangerous to start taking your supporters for granted..

Times change, but don't kill the formula that's brought you success..

Something has to change. Why don't you start by unbanning Igodummy?
!!!!!

FREE IGODUMMY!!!!!

May 11, 2002
there is a thread with a link with girls shitting on each other, eating the shit, then puking on each other. Yet that is able to stay posted and everyone gets banned for other stupid bull shit. The mods need to be exposed, seriously they obviously have nothing better to do with their time.

Apr 22, 2002
www.siccness.net
so if someone gets on this site doggin tha shit outta nemo, should nemo let him stay and run his name in tha dirt? fold.
See..

This is the type of mentality I'm talking about. Why is Nemo above getting clowned on?

There's enough bullshit censorship in real life. It doesn't need to be on here too. That's not what moderators are for..

Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
My issue is that the "mods" who decide what gets edited, who stays and who goes are taking shit too far. I'm not saying that anything and everything should go, but when you start using your "power" to protect your friends and banning people for saying shit you don't like, that's not cool. That's not what this site is about and it never has been.

If you want to get into business, this site is successful because it continues to draw a large amount of people that are loyal to the site. If you take away the ability for people to express themselves freely, then you kill the biggest attraction this site still has left. It's dangerous to start taking your supporters for granted..

Times change, but don't kill the formula that's brought you success..

Something has to change. Why don't you start by unbanning Igodummy?

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
People are going to get banned, people aren't always going to agree with it. That's also been around since this site started.

Mac Jesus, Scottie Pimpin', etc, etc...

I don't agree that the folks that got banned this time around should have been, but really, who should really care besides them?

Apr 26, 2002
See..

This is the type of mentality I'm talking about. Why is Nemo above getting clowned on?

There's enough bullshit censorship in real life. It doesn't need to be on here too. That's not what moderators are for..
i hear u vamps, wussup anyways man. buuuuuuuuut............... i guess thats y i'm not a mod then and thats y i don't have a site of my own. cuz aint NOBODY gonna clown me on my own fuccin site. they would get banned wit a quiccness. I GIVES A FUCC. maybe nemo don't have tha time or energy to got bacc and forth with a flea who keeps talkin shit to him and clownin him on his own site. i'd ban a motha fucca, i don't care. fold.

Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
People done talked plenty of shit to nemo, he responds but uses a twist..some people open themselves up for a bigger beating.....I agree that there should be no censorship especailly in the open forum, with exception to spammers who blatantly blow up each forum, and some who say certain behavior is imature and such....it is a gangsta rap site...besides Gathering Of Minds forum it is not an intellectuall site, and is not intended to be. We can beat around the bush but it might be a little different if shit was consistent, but we all know what happened here.

Nov 24, 2003
I don't agree that the folks that got banned this time around should have been, but really, who should really care besides them?
I do. They are my entertainment that I am no longer able to enjoy.

By your logic I shouldn't care about anyone getting banned but myself. Therefore I wouldn't care if everyone got banned, and this site wouldn't be very entertaining if I was the only one posting man.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
man fuck it...why the fuck does it matter...its a message board.
niggas whinin' about the injustices of message boards and shit, what the fuck?

i mean i know im fiftyleven thousand posts deep and im one to talk...but its like sign the fuck off and do something besides get wrapped up into the new siccness shit. i see this type of shit and i get bored with it.

niggas is watchin fuckin' tv shows now, cuz yall on that dumb shit.
for real, i really watched a tv show on charles manson and about 3 hours of adult swim because i didnt even feel like watching the whole freaks-mars explosion.

i like it when everyones not acting like tyra banks.

with that said, im not complaining...the siccness its going to be the siccness...for better or for worse.

if that shit got that corny i'd bounce, just like any of you would do...well any logical person would do.

hella easy to make a message board...... ezboard.com is one place..ive seen niggas leave a message board, make they own, and have a bigger message board than the place they left. you really aint gotta be here and neither do i

some people might get older and leave the siccness but come back every few months wheras some others might stick around, seems like the cycle of life on the internet

May 10, 2002
TSSSSSSSSSHAAAAAAA.COM
TSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS HAAAAAAAAAAAAA WHAT UP VAMPS THE BIGG LEE REMBERS WHEN YOU HAD THE HARD TIMES BOARD AND THE BIGG LEE RULED THAT SHIT,

AYE VAMPS JUST MAKE A SEPERATE BOARD THAT'S LINKED TO THE SICCNESS SOME HOW AND CALL IT THROWBACK SICCNESS OR SOME SHIT AND INVITE THE PEOPLE YOU WANT, SHIT WOULD BE TIGHT, THIS IS THE INTERNET ANYTHING CAN BE DONE

TSSSSSSSSSSSS HAAAAAAAAAAA

Sep 28, 2002
LOL why don't the members who feel taken advantage of come up with a list of demands and lobby it?

HAHA..How about a posters bill of rights on this bitch then support the shit out of it and maybe your ends could be met.!.!

It would never happen........... this site was tight as fuck now its just OKay...........

IMO saying its a business and using that as justification for unfair practices is corney especially when your actions could actually be compromising your customer base.......but my opinion doesn't mean shit b/c im not a mod and I could care less....................but still Im ROTFL at these mini Gordon Gecko justifications......

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I do. They are my entertainment that I am no longer able to enjoy.

By your logic I shouldn't care about anyone getting banned but myself. Therefore I wouldn't care if everyone got banned, and this site wouldn't be very entertaining if I was the only one posting man.
I think you get what I was saying. If you care about people you don't even know being banned from a message board you are putting a little too much on it. Don't get me wrong there are people that are cool and I like talking to on this board but if tommorow they banned them for one reason or another I wouldn't waste my time making threads about it.

It's been said before, if you don't like it start your own board. BobbyBigTalk did and well, we see what happend to that place.

Like I said though, I don't agree with them getting banned, but it's whatever.

If you liked talking to them so much you should all band together and start your own board, everything goes, no one gets banned. Something tells me that won't happen though.

Status
Not open for further replies.