IS THERE BIASED BEHAVIOR GOIN ON IN HERE??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
FREE GRIM OR ELSE....

WHERES THE MODS WHEN U NEED EM??
FREE MY CUZZBROTHER OR THIS MIGHT BE THE DEMISE OF THE SICCNESS AS WE KNOW IT.
PLAN A IS EXECUTED BUT THERES 26 LETTERS IN THE ALPHABET AND I GOT ENOUGH KUSH TO HAVE FUN DOIN THIS ALL DAY AND IRDGAF WHAT PPL SAY OR THINK.
#ITS CHESS NOT CHECCERS RIGHT??
#YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

May 9, 2002
IM ON MY NEW SHIT....GET USED TO IT.
AND I KNOW HOW TO HASH TAG. IM JUST DOIN WHAT COMES NATURAL, NOT WHAT THE "SHEEPLE" THINK I SHOULD BE DOIN.
#COMPRENDE???
Thats the dumbest fuckin thing i have ever heard. Again, you dont understand the internet. It has nothing to do with "sheeple"...its about how things WORK. Like, you know, pressing the power button on your remote to turn the TV on. Are you gonna say "you know what, im gonna press channel up and the TV will turn on because im not a sheeple and i do what i want."

:dead:

https://support.twitter.com/articles/49309#

Please, read and understand it.

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
NAH CUH

Thats the dumbest fuckin thing i have ever heard. Again, you dont understand the internet. It has nothing to do with "sheeple"...its about how things WORK. Like, you know, pressing the power button on your remote to turn the TV on. Are you gonna say "you know what, im gonna press channel up and the TV will turn on because im not a sheeple and i do what i want."

:dead:

https://support.twitter.com/articles/49309#

Please, read and understand it.
BOTTOM LINE IS...I HAVE THE FREEDOM TO DO WHAT I WANT AND SINCE PPL ARE TAKING SIDES AND SHOWING FAVORITISM, I CHOOSE TO PROTEST IN MY OWN SPECIAL WAY. I FUCC WITH THE INTERNET, BUT MAINLY SICCNESS AND FB. ITS MY CHOICE. I LAUGH EVERYTIME SOMEONE GETS ON HERE WITH ALL THESE BRIGHT IDEAS FOR ME CUZ IM BOUT AS STUBBORN AS THEY COME ONCE U RUB ME THE WRONG WAY. U NOT PAYIN ATTENTION TO THE TRUTH CUZ YOUR MIND HAS ITS OWN AGENDA.
IM ACTUALLY JUST GIVING A FEW PPL A TASTE OF THEIR OWN MEDICINE. I WOKE UP, SMOKED A BLEEZY, AND THIS IS WHERE WE AT WITH IT. I HAVENT HAD THIS MUCH FUN ON THE SICCNESS IN A MINUTE. IM GLAD THEY ANTAGONIZE ME CUZ RETURNING THE FAVOR IS DELIGHTFUL. I HAVE TO GO SOON, BUT I'LL BE BACC IN A JIFFY. *(LIKE WHEN THEY BANNED ME FOR NO GOOD GOT DAMN REASON)
#MOBBIN

Props: BUTCHER 206

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
Dog, why the FUCK do you think everything is about you? You are the biggest fucking crybaby dude. Thats right, my first post concerning this whole situation wasnt actually addressing the fucking thread. Its ALL about you. Oh thats right, Legman is a mod here now. Get off your high horse, go smell some roses, go back to sleep, and attempt to wake up on the RIGHT side of the bed for once in your life
jesus cant you stfu

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
IS THE BART FORUM SACRED OR WHAT??

ARE YALL MOVIN ALL MY POSTS TO THE OPEN FORUM IN EFFORTS TO KEEP THE BART FORUM CLEAR OF TRUTH JUST SO U CAN SELL SOME FUCCIN RECORDS?? CTFU
CUZ HONESTLY ITS PISSIN ME OFF AND I MIGHT NEED NEMOS ASSISTANCE AGAIN CUZ I DONT AGREE WITH THE ACTIONS OF SOME OF THE MODS.
#SHOULDA NEVER BANNED ME AND I WOULD ONLY BE FOCUSED ON MUSIC RIGHT NOW BUT...
#IM ON MY FREE GRIM SHIT TIL FURTHER NOTICE

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
SPEAKING OF HASH....
MAKE SURE U TAG ME WHEN U MAKE A NEW BATCH CUH.
#I NEED MY FIX
i wont be makin any til i move back down to Visalia...

im not fuckin wit anyone or anything bud related out here in this shithole town im in, too many tweekers and not enough real mutha fuckas worth trusting out here

but if you are serious bout gettin some good hash/wax, ill let you know whattup, and if you fuck with edibles, im bout to get on some BHO laced gummies, ill shoot you a pack when they get made