IS THERE BIASED BEHAVIOR GOIN ON IN HERE??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
Why did Dagrim prophet get banned??
We need some kinda equal rights movement in here?? It seems like a certain group of ppl can talk shit, clown, lie and disrespect at will but the ppl who stand up for themselves get treated a certain way if theyre not affiliated. Do i have to make a Video??
#This kind of behavior will only make the site spiral downhill and be dead again.
#SMMFH

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003

We need some kinda equal rights movement in here?? It seems like a certain group of ppl can talk shit, clown, lie and disrespect at will but the ppl who stand up for themselves get treated a certain way if theyre not affiliated. Do i have to make a Video??

#This kind of behavior will only make the site spiral downhill and be dead again.

#SMMFH

I agree and yes you should make a video

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003

#SMMFH
troythemac @troythemac sent DaGrimProphet @DaGrimProphet a beat to rap over. You should spit a bar or two over it and let grim have a feature with you. It'd be nothing to do it and the kid would be hella happy - he's your fan Tay, and that would be hella cool of you.

troythemac

Deep Slumps
Feb 13, 2013
troythemac @troythemac sent DaGrimProphet @DaGrimProphet a beat to rap over. You should spit a bar or two over it and let grim have a feature with you. It'd be nothing to do it and the kid would be hella happy - he's your fan Tay, and that would be hella cool of you.
mac jesus might even have to dust off the mic for this one