Is the Fillmoe the coldest spot in the bay right now?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 10, 2002
Miguel Foreals said:
but yall cornballs love it because you dont see the shit first hand, its really enertaining to yall to believe that nigga is superman.
Exactly.

It's all just entertainment, small news segments and one-paragraph stories in the news paper until it is actually somebody you know that's a victim. Then it's some different shit...

Aug 3, 2006
Jt sound hella bitter you act like ya boy,quinn,killa keise,cellski and so on don't rap about shootin muthafuckas

Ya boy talks about straps every third bar and yet you on here callin mess a fake ass nigga like he's a sucka

May 10, 2002
DopeBoyFresh said:
Jt sound hella bitter you act like ya boy,quinn,killa keise,cellski and so on don't rap about shootin muthafuckas

Ya boy talks about straps every third bar and yet you on here callin mess a fake ass nigga like he's a sucka
You sound just as bitter as you say JT sounds.

Jul 22, 2003
JT is real as fuck for his stance. He even goes so far as to admit that he has been guilty of the same thing...how can you hate on that?!!....I even seen JT callin out E-40 in Stash magazine askin him to use his power to stop violence. JT aint hatin' on nobody he just a grown man who sees the reality of the situation and can look beyond entertainment.

Respect JT

Mar 28, 2006
Violence in movies and video games is just viewed as entertainment, why is music any differnt. Ill bump sum track about killin somebody, but it dont make me wanna go and kill somebody

Jul 22, 2003
BayBoss420 said:
Violence in movies and video games is just viewed as entertainment, why is music any differnt. Ill bump sum track about killin somebody, but it dont make me wanna go and kill somebody

I agree wit you but I bet you are old enough to know the difference between fantasy and reality.

Nov 1, 2004
This is an interesting discussion goin on in here @ 91 Siccness. I've been reading your posts and noticed that some people here still don't get the point of this discussion. There are some posts that I really feel (like JTs) and some other posts that rather disappoint me (won't personalize those).

1st I'd like to say that I really feel JT's post. He is a grown ass man who has different point of view and who has the guts to stand up and to say his opinion, to say the truth, to say that someone does wrong even if that person is his friend.

Then there are still people here that post something like "YO JT DID U JUST DISS MESS? YO JT U RAP WITH HIM ON A RECORD NOW U DISS HIM WTF!"

One thing I have to say about those comments is that Messy Marv is JT's friend they maybe grew up together, ate from the same plate and drank from the same bottle who knows. So he now has the right to stand up and to admit that his friend might be doing a mistake for promoting violence.
So who are you people that come up and ask JT for a justification why he said something negative about his friend. Cause Mess is his friend but who are you?
A lot of people still promote violence even on the internet.
The only difference is that here on 91siccness we can have beef, we can call out names, we can blame each other, we can diss but still it is only fun.

On the streets people die. Human beeings are getting killed because of stupid bullshit just because people do not know how to act what to say and to promote.

This is a contradiction itself. We all love gangsta rap - violent music that promotes drugs, gangbangin, sex, breaking laws in general ect. We love it. Well.. in reality the majority of us do not want to know how it feels - violence.

Do we want to see our brothers and friends to get killed, jacked or beeing jailed? NO. How many mothers have to see their sons in caskets? Do you want your sons to take drugs? NO!

How many great stars did we lose over this bullshit? We dont even know them personally but still it hurts.
Mac Dre, Pac, Biggie just to name a few.

Damn it is enough!!!
I love gangsta rap to death but we have to learn how to act and how to handle it. I'm not talking about the members of 91 siccness. The point is: THERE IS ANOTHER GENERATION AFTER US. We are not the last human beeings on earth, we have a responsibility for our kids the next generation.

Peace.

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
hitsquad said:
la and detroit are waaaaaaaaaay bigger than frisco, oakland, and richmond thats why there more murders and friscos minority rate is hella small and its the minorities doin all tha killin. la and detroit have very high minority rates. richmond and oakland have high minority rates thats why there both in the top 20 "dangerous cities in america". google dat shit
detroit has only 100,000 more people than san francisco does

::

Aug 6, 2006
niggaz like listening to violence in raps, but when shit hits HOME, when somone YOU love dies to ignorant violence you will begin too see that rappin bout merkin niggaz aint fly at all...unless like JT said its in a POSITIVE way. I agree with what the man's sayin.

Dec 4, 2006
maybe these same rappers should start making albums about NON-VIOLENCE..

i mean i feel what JT is hollering about..but when you promoting albums to cook up dope and what not..what do you expect our youths to do?

THINK BEFORE YOU SPEAK....

Jan 22, 2007
DFresh77 said:
maybe these same rappers should start making albums about NON-VIOLENCE..

i mean i feel what JT is hollering about..but when you promoting albums to cook up dope and what not..what do you expect our youths to do?

THINK BEFORE YOU SPEAK....

haha... look at your sig. before you talk... haha

Dec 4, 2006
Silver&Black151 said:
haha... look at your sig. before you talk... haha

homie...my sig it's nothing...I don't condone violence...i have in the past tho...

guess you will turn into someone like me once you become a parent and see what life is about...