Is the Fillmoe the coldest spot in the bay right now?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 7, 2006
i just want to say this much, its ill how a lot of cats on this board recognize some of the crazy shit going on. I cant wait till the day any black dood can walk to another black neighborhood and not have to trip off of what color he wearing and people tryin to jack him. to me Its all respect if respect is shown

Jan 26, 2007
I go there for some college program they have there for low income families and last time I was there two black girls were telling me how pretty I was and how I should strip in Vegas.... it was getting better there for awhile, I guess not anymore.

Dec 4, 2006
PRINCESA said:
I go there for some college program they have there for low income families and last time I was there two black girls were telling me how pretty I was and how I should strip in Vegas.... it was getting better there for awhile, I guess not anymore.

well if u havent found a pimp yet...get at me..i'll be glad to take u to the top!

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
i wonder how San Jo got almost a million people yet has less murders and violent crimes than cities that a tenth of its size and smaller?

Feb 23, 2006
im glad i dont stay by th moe....im over here in the cuts by the bayview police station...right up the hill. BUT.....fooz dont give a fuck....cats is just target practice...it was a couple shootings by my house late last year....dont matter where you at...someone gotta gun.