Is the Fillmoe the coldest spot in the bay right now?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 8, 2005
^^dats dat internet gang bangin shit. he was just on different slanguages wit mess sayin "me and my niggaz act hard cuz we want to" now he downtalkin tha nigga cause he aint talkin bout increasin tha peace

May 9, 2002
SFC I-Side said:
Tha SFC has highest minority homicide rate percentage in the nation, its also a minority majority city tho, theres a bunch of homicides that happen in chinatown that dont get reported cuz dem bodies just disapear..........
Proof?

The Bay actually has it pretty good murder rate wise. Places like LA and Detroit are far worse. In fact, most of the South has it WAAAAY worse murder-rate than San Fran.

Regardless, Maddogg is right. Murders in your home town aint cool, I dont care how of a G one mihgt think he or she is.

Sep 8, 2005
Jesse fuckin' Rice said:
Proof?

The Bay actually has it pretty good murder rate wise. Places like LA and Detroit are far worse. In fact, most of the South has it WAAAAY worse murder-rate than San Fran.

Regardless, Maddogg is right. Murders in your home town aint cool, I dont care how of a G one mihgt think he or she is.
la and detroit are waaaaaaaaaay bigger than frisco, oakland, and richmond thats why there more murders and friscos minority rate is hella small and its the minorities doin all tha killin. la and detroit have very high minority rates. richmond and oakland have high minority rates thats why there both in the top 20 "dangerous cities in america". google dat shit

Feb 1, 2005
Jesse fuckin' Rice said:
Proof?

Detroit yes one of the worst in the country right now.. but LA no.. Im from south central but was partially raised in oakland so i have experienced both.. and oakland is definetily far worse then LA if you ask me.. in LA you mind your damn bussiness most of the time people wont bother you unless you gangbang.. In oakland niggaz ll get at you for no reason at all.. Murder rate wise oakland is pretty small so you cant really compare it with big cities like detroit and chicago etc.

And i definetily feel JT on that man that is some real spit my nig i wish more rappers and just black folks in general could think like that. Nothing funny about people loosing their lifes.

Jan 22, 2007
the_truth_ said:
JT i understand what you saying and i respect that cuz its 100 % real but 95 % of the rapgame promotes that shit.. not just mess
pretty much... i feel you on a lot of that shit you said JT, but it aint just mess, its a lot of artists from tha bay promotin violence and shit. its what they think will make their song a "hit", even tho it don't. Its hard to not find a song from the bay that doesn't have any violence in it, but i guess in the bay there IS less violence in the SONGS than in sac town... all the sac. rappers do is talk about gang bangin and beef.

Aug 8, 2006
i feel that whole paragraph of what JT is sayin on everything. thats the same reason i dont even fuck wit mess like that on the music, a lot of his recent shit is just hella lazy and ignorant.. but yall cornballs love it because you dont see the shit first hand, its really enertaining to yall to believe that nigga is superman.

"and none of my lil niggas know how to read and write, but they'll do a drive by and take yo life"- Mess

ignorant shit like that is what i dont rock wit

Dec 12, 2006
its fucked up but murder sells, cuz to most people outside urban enviornments its just words...........oh and they had the former mayor of frisco, willie brown on TV n they were givn him shit cuz of the mayor goin into rehab, homelessness, and that stat got dropped, i dunno how accurtae it is, fox news i think, I use to live in detroit..........the midwest alltogether is a totally different feel, oakland feels a little bit like a midwest town but places like detroit, mi or flint, or gary indiana,....aint no sunshine mane

Jun 21, 2005
i agree with big JT. real shit mayne. he stands for what he's saying, even left his number so any of u wanna chit chat, there it is. straight to da point. violence needs to stop though, why be killing each other? if u look at it, money is the root of all evil, it's all over money(drugs).

Aug 8, 2006
scrillafein said:
i agree with big JT. real shit mayne. he stands for what he's saying, even left his number so any of u wanna chit chat, there it is. straight to da point. violence needs to stop though, why be killing each other? if u look at it, money is the root of all evil, it's all over money(drugs).
the shit that i hate the most is my niggas is out here killin over NOTHING. theres no money involved at all.. they hittin kirkwood and harbor niggas because its programmed in they head that thats what they do. shit is mainy over here, i wish it was money involved

Jun 21, 2005
oh, and about mess.....rappers ain't gotta rap about nothing but violence, you might say that's all people wanna hear but i'd rather listen to some pimp mobbstyle shit rapping about hustling n shit. a good example is Young Know's Takin it to tha Next cd. No violence there. u need to rap about what your real experiences are, not be fake and rap about killing this and that when u don't even know how to load a clip let a loan have the balls to empty it on another human being.

JT BIGGA FIGGA

110% Independant
Nov 16, 2006
WWW.JTGETLOW.COM
THIS AINT HATE FOR MESS. ITS DISAPPOINTING CAUSE HIS FAM GOT TO WALK THEM STREETS JUST LIKE MINE. HIS FAM IS MY FAM SAME FAM. BUT ON THESE BLOCKS FAM GET SPLIT UP WHEN FAM GET KILLED. IT AINT MESS FAULT BUT MESS AINT OUT HERE WALKING THESE STREETS (PRESENTLY DAY TO DAY) AND THIS SHIT AINT TO BE RAPPED ABOUT PERIOD.

IM JUST AS GUILTY THATS WHY I PLAY MY POSITION BECAUSE I SEEN THE ERROR IN THAT. NOW EVERY SONG THATS THUGGIN IS THUGGIN WIT A REAL MESSAGE TO HELP NOT HURT.

"DROP YA THANGS JUST BOX" IS A WAY OF LIFE FOR ME.

FDS

RIP DUKE BROTHERS
Jan 29, 2006
^^^ OOOOOOOH IM TELLIN MESS!! ^^^^^
haha some of u cats are funny, just waitin 2 start some shit between the bigga figga and messcalen. suckas mayne.

Jun 5, 2004
damn shit really is like that in frisco huh? last time i was there we were kickin it wit some niggas from fillmore n shit, we had to go pick somethin up from another part of town pretty sure it was by oakdale, now this nigga is far from a bitch but was trippin hella hard about slidin through that neighborhood cuz fools blast people just for bein from the wrong turf n nothing else. now that i think about it that whole day was hella faulty, dude had us waitin in the projects wit somethn on us too we woulda got caught up bad if we hadnt seen the cops before they came close, place was way too hot, its cops everywhere

Apr 26, 2002
www.streetcredmg.com
Man This shit aint cool! Niggas getting killed over NOTHING!, Like JT said when you got to see both sides or see these niggas everyday and they arent there the next day it takes something out you. I try to talk to my niggas everyday..... Its hard these lil niggas dont have anything to do the youth dont even care about high school sports no more its only 2 ways they think they have to 'SHINE" you are a hitta or a rapper and thats sad man.. Really we all need to take responsiblity and each one teach one babies are getting involved. It starts @ home... Im working on something right now increasethe peace rally or something to raise money for some of these familes! Niggas is so selfish they dont even plan for their death right leaving financial problems for their families behind! ( no money to even die wtf are u riding for?)

Feb 22, 2006
thats real talk...i got ran up on in frisco at a liquor store hella late at night. I went in their was no one outside then i walked out and hella heads were waitin. Held my own though.

May 9, 2002
hitsquad said:
la and detroit are waaaaaaaaaay bigger than frisco, oakland, and richmond thats why there more murders and friscos minority rate is hella small and its the minorities doin all tha killin. la and detroit have very high minority rates. richmond and oakland have high minority rates thats why there both in the top 20 "dangerous cities in america". google dat shit
Murder rate has nothing to do with size. It goes by per capita, not per size.

We all know Oalkand is nuts, it has been since the 60's. Frisco is actually a very NICE and CLEAN city. I visited SF last year and I loved it. Great scenery, great weather, great food....and great women. Every place has the ghetto, thats no secret.