Is the bay a sh!tty place to be a single male?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 11, 2003
I was thinkin about this the other day, to all my folks who live in silicon valley...ive heard that males outnumber females like 5 to 1 or so (not sure if this is really true). Is it just me or is sh!t brutal out here sometimes...it seems like theres a lack of females or something. Or the good ones seem to be snatched up quickly by older dudes with money. For all of you who go to clubs and sh!t, do you think theres certain cities with better male/female ratios or is it all the same? Cuz san jose can be a sausage fest, with every fukkin tech nerd making up the population. Im tryin to have more faith in the yay, maybe san jo just isnt a good look for hangin out. Do ya'll feel me on this?

May 29, 2002
I think its basically the same everywhere not just the bay. in general guys are hornier so they go out to clubs tryna get some while girls dont like to go out as much because they have to deal with all the damn horny guys that have no respect for them. I dont think you could really go to any club anywhere and have more females than males

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
I've been to southland once in the past 4 or 5 years.....and when I went there was hella females, I was mad cuz I had to run in & run out, but I was rubberneckin the whole time.....maybe I just wasn't paying attention to the doods

Jun 27, 2002
the bay will test ya game....if you ant snatch bitches in the bay the rest of the country aint shit....execpt for ny and hawaii
just like making bread, if you can succeed in the bay...the rest aint shit

Apr 5, 2005
I've lived in San Jose for a few months last year and that place is a fuckin' sausage fest for reals! It's not even koo. The clubs out there are fool of square ass bitches and hella niggahs! I mean hella niggahs. The ratio is all bad too. Speaking of square bitches this bitch socked me in my ear because I looked her in the eyes and called her a bitch. I swear I would have knocked her the fuck out if the police wasn't there. But back on topic, there are way more bitches around the city of San Francisco. But you should also know that niggahs like to roll in packs. That sometimes can scare a bitch. You are better off rolling by yourself if youre trying to snatch up a broad. If you really want bitches around make friends with girls. If you are trying to holla at a bitch, dont rely on clubs or malls. You have better chances of meeting a chick at school or through a friend. It may take longer for her to notice you but it may be worth it. All I can say is, it's a blessing to be back in the bay area. The woman here are absolutely beautiful. Believe me when I tell you that. If you moved out the Bay- you will miss it dearly.

But on the reals, stop worrying about bitches. Worry about making your money. The bitches will come when you least expect it.

Mar 1, 2006
www.sendearnings.com
HAHAHA damn you think the bay is bad, in Fresno bitches won't even come outside they house! Bitches be out in clubs and malls n shit but outside they home NOPEEEEEE! To many stories of girls getting raped and fucked n shit going around, some real... most bs.... but it works cuz broads are scared to come out, so it makes it look like Fresno is just a sausage fest. Also I wanna add the rise of overprotective perents is up and home schooling is rising too.

Rock

Sicc OG
Sep 20, 2003
mustynutz said:
the bay will test ya game....if you ant snatch bitches in the bay the rest of the country aint shit....execpt for ny and hawaii
just like making bread, if you can succeed in the bay...the rest aint shit
I AGREEEEE WHOLEHEARTEDLY

Governor Pimp Juice

Sicc OG / Host of The Yeah, So? Podcast
Feb 16, 2006
The Wild West
www.youtube.com
Krown said:
I was thinkin about this the other day, to all my folks who live in silicon valley...ive heard that males outnumber females like 5 to 1 or so (not sure if this is really true). Is it just me or is sh!t brutal out here sometimes...it seems like theres a lack of females or something. Or the good ones seem to be snatched up quickly by older dudes with money. For all of you who go to clubs and sh!t, do you think theres certain cities with better male/female ratios or is it all the same? Cuz san jose can be a sausage fest, with every fukkin tech nerd making up the population. Im tryin to have more faith in the yay, maybe san jo just isnt a good look for hangin out. Do ya'll feel me on this?

Maybe if your GAY, but the bay is perfect, wouldn't have it any other way...

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
yeah there are HELLA broads out in the bay, and there are hella different types, (punk rocker chick, rave chicks, weed head chicks, hyphy chicks, rocker chicks, good girls, hood rats, dimes, etc etc etc etc).......get out in traffic and you will profit...

Mar 2, 2006
Are you for real? 5 to 1 ratio? I'd like to see some official numbers on that. The only way I can see that ratio existing in REAL LIFE, is if the government or somethin outlawed migration of females into the bay. Naw the bay is full of fine chicks. Don't let that gay stereotype thing fool you.