Is Tech N9ne going to return to Santa Cruz, CA?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 23, 2003

i found waldo , that is one crazy abstract piece for a sig btw

I made up the thing about the drama at the show. I was never there and have never been to the catylyst in SC. I'm sure tech will go to SC again. Even if he don't, who gives a shit. Hop your ass in a car and get the fuck outta sc for a night. its like a 45 minute drive you guys. dam.

What about us in tucson that had to drive an hour and a half to phoenix last time. i didnt but people did.

As for my sig. Thanks on the feedback. It was a pic I took downtown in Tucson and siccness members 1 by 1 added something to it each time and this is what we came up with. Most of the pics had been used on the siccness before, which made it all even funnier. There is definetly a lot going on in it. lol

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
I made up the thing about the drama at the show. I was never there and have never been to the catylyst in SC. I'm sure tech will go to SC again. Even if he don't, who gives a shit. Hop your ass in a car and get the fuck outta sc for a night. its like a 45 minute drive you guys. dam.

What about us in tucson that had to drive an hour and a half to phoenix last time. i didnt but people did.

As for my sig. Thanks on the feedback. It was a pic I took downtown in Tucson and siccness members 1 by 1 added something to it each time and this is what we came up with. Most of the pics had been used on the siccness before, which made it all even funnier. There is definetly a lot going on in it. lo
l
i myself live in vallejo so a frisco event is closer and better for me , i do like the santa cruz atmosphere though it really makes for a fun event i usually make a weekend out of it get to SC friday night party, saturday party sunday party before tech sunday party during tech show, sunday party after tech show then monday shit is real

ah interesting concept made by many sicc minds thats probably why i enjoy looking at it

Apr 8, 2006
www.vinylacedecals.com
When will people stop asking "Why doesn't tech come to my town" Unless something changed the shows are done my promoters that set them up by paying strange the venue and then set ticket prices to make money...

Which should kill both the why isn't tech coming here he was here last time does he have somthing against me ect and the why are the tickets costing so much this time last time they were "insert dollar amount fuck strange" comments

It's simple
1 Tech doesn't pick where he goes the people who book him determine that
2 Tech or strange only indirectly affect's the ticket price depending on what they are charging'the venue is charging and how much the promoter wants to make

So if tech doesn't come around ya gather some money, throw a show ,and stop fuckin bitching

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
you should have nate hovering over the little sombrero

and hell yeah tech coming back to santa cruz , but he also coming to San Fran and he also comin to Santa clara sooooo i have many of options

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
jesus christ wish i didnt buy shit now!!

The Limited Edition 2008 Strictly Strange Tour VIP Package will include:

* Limited Edition Strictly Strange VIP Meet & Greet Satin Pass (this is also your concert ticket)
* Special VIP Edition Strictly Strange Tour T-Shirt
* Exclusive VIP Package Compilation CD featuring new tracks from all Strictly Strange Tour artists * FREE *
* Tech N9ne - "Killer" Double CD
* Krizz Kaliko - "Vitiligo" CD
* Skatterman & Snug Brim - "Word on tha Streets" CD
* Grave Plott - "The Plott Thickens" CD
* Kutt Calhoun - "Feature Presentation" CD - Ships Oct. 7 ( may ship separately )
* Prozak - "Tales From the Sick" CD / DVD
* Tech N9ne - "Psychumentary" DVD
* Tech N9ne - "Killer" Poster
* Tech N9ne - "Psychumentary" Poster
* Krizz Kaliko - "Vitiligo" Poster
* Skatterman & Snug Brim - "Word on tha Streets" Poster
* Grave Plott - "The Plott Thickens" Poster
* Kutt Calhoun - "Feature Presentation" Poster
* Prozak - "Tales From the Sick" Poster
* Tech N9ne - Sticker
* Krizz Kaliko - Sticker
* Kutt Calhoun - Sticker