Is Tech N9ne going to return to Santa Cruz, CA?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

kevp

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2004
? He always out here 2-3 times a year, but this past tour he went to SF and no SC...and not scheduled to play in SC in the next few months so ... is he ever coming back?

Jun 23, 2003
: -Tech 9- .live in concert! fri oct 24th @ the rialto tickets 25bonez holla at cho boy 2 get yo ticketz!

Got this text from 20 twinn the other day...ryda u know about this?

I'd heard he was goin to phoenix. Better here though. I'll probably check out the show since I got a new job and will have some bread comin.

Twinn'z sellin the tickets or what? I bet theres some locals gonna be there. Usually dogs for life opens for tech. But it'd be good for some other artists to get out there.

25 bucks is ahhight for a ticket. If I go, Im goin early to 4th ave then going drunk off my ass. lol

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
There is no link. He texted me a while back that there was some drama after the show last time and he aint goin back to the catylyst every again.

You're fucked.

hahahahahahahahahahah
yeah i remember the drama , i have it on film, but nothin that big joe or standard security didnt handle shit tech was still on the bus when the shit went down