Is Smoov-E done wit rap 4 good?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 10, 2006
i know dude is on some experimental tip with this rock ish as of late, and it's cool that he's expanding his horizons n makin real music, but dude is a way better rapper than he is a singer..i seen the video about him growin up n feelin rock now, buddy holly ish and what not...but come on, i mean, he's put out classics alongside legends in the game, n his flow is up there with the best rappers the rap game has ever seen, so whats up wit it? is he done wit rap for good or is this just for now?

he could do what makes him happy, but i truly think if he really wanted 2 be innovative, he should just stick 2 what got him there and expand his game in hip-hop. bring the real music into hip-hop, record live, 2-track style, like the music that was made in the days before the drum-machine watered music down n technology took over... rap real shit with a live band, i bet no one can pull that off like smoov could, if he wanted 2.... rap wit a guitar, get a clarinet player, and a piano player- bet that he blow up if he did that. no need 2 sound like phish or some shit, when ur one of the only dudes to ever be able 2 hold ur own wit mac dre. i mean, a song here n there like "dick like mine" wouldnt b bad, but a whole album of this stuff? i hope this is just a pure experiment. dont let the real fans down, smoov.

Aug 10, 2006
no, we cant...we dont support child molesters.

and why the fuck did you write a book report about dude...sounds like you got a smoov e shrine in your closet lol i mean your going a lil beyond the average fan....

im pretty sure this is a message board, created for the purposes of discussing artists and their music, young'n

n lol, if u dont support "child molesters", u should stop bumpin half ur catalogue...cuz guaranteed most of those mufuckaz been fucked wit underaged girls on the low.