Is it still considered snitching in a child custody case?? Thoughts

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
Too much typing and not enough punching people in the throat in my humble opinion. Start with the father in law. Beat his ass until he cries like a girl. Kick that dope fiend mother in law of yours out the house, preferably with a swift kick in her boney ass on the way out. Then tell your bitch to either get in a rehab or lose in court but you are done with the monkey mouth bullshit. But most importantly, you MUST and I repeat MUST punch one of those 3 people squarely in the throat. #PERIOD
As fun as that sounds, don't do it. Then she tells the judge you are violent and the kid ends up in the system...

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
Anyone fucks with my kid im kidnapping them, torturing them for weeks and filming it all and uploading it to live leak or rotten.com as an example.

I will worry about the consequences later.

Fuck the judicial system, one guy here killed an 18 year old with one punch and he gets 4 years. There is no justice in this world. Eye for an eye is the only justice.

Aug 4, 2003
Eugene
oregonshane.wordpress.com
Anyone fucks with my kid im kidnapping them, torturing them for weeks and filming it all and uploading it to live leak or rotten.com as an example.

I will worry about the consequences later.

Fuck the judicial system, one guy here killed an 18 year old with one punch and he gets 4 years. There is no justice in this world. Eye for an eye is the only justice.
What if the dingo ate your baby?

Oct 14, 2007
Too much typing and not enough punching people in the throat in my humble opinion. Start with the father in law. Beat his ass until he cries like a girl. Kick that dope fiend mother in law of yours out the house, preferably with a swift kick in her boney ass on the way out. Then tell your bitch to either get in a rehab or lose in court but you are done with the monkey mouth bullshit. But most importantly, you MUST and I repeat MUST punch one of those 3 people squarely in the throat. #PERIOD

Believe me bro there is nothing more in life that I would rather do right now then beat tha living shit out of the entire family. It would be gratifying but ultimately the wrong choice for my son. It is coming to the point that if he is not legally out of there by tomorrow the next time I pick him up he ain't going back regardless of what anyone says.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
You need to get lit or whatever it takes for you to have some courage and kick them bitches out your house tonight

The fact hat they're trashing your house on top of it? I can't believe you're allowing some of this shit man

& if it wasn't for the bitch (scuse me for callin ya baby moms a bitch) this shit wouldn't even be going on you need to kick her to the curb FAST of course she's on dope she couldn't even quit smoking cigs for a baby if u can't control weed and cigs you damn sho can't control being on dope

I've had a unstable gf so I already know wsup get rid of that bitch on the double bro or you're hella wussed out seems like she's using you for the free ride then brought her fam in for the free ride and prolly wanted to use the baby for more of a free ride

Rasan is right judge is gonna rip on you for knowing wsup and allowing it, man up and kick em out take care of your baby.. Fuck the rest of them they adults... You prolly feed them too don't you , I bet they don't even pay for toilet paper prolly wipe they ass w your toilet paper and demand you go buy more when it's out lol

Last edited:

Gas One

May 24, 2006
he can cop from the grandparents
Lmao

He should be selling to them at least his baby wouldn't have to go along on dope copping rides and he'd get some of his cash back from them junkies

Go have them do the Harlem Shake in a random corner . Fuck caring bout that shit it's not that they're drug users it's that they disrespect you and don't care

Are they in the bay? I'll sell them poison drugs & they won't come back...for a few racks..hint hint...holla ;)

Last edited:

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
Lmao

He should be selling to the at least his baby wouldn't have to go along on dope copping rides
my gf's stepfather took her son to cop some weed. she went IN on dude. you cant tolerate that shit. period.
and n9ne, do you do oxy/heroin too? have you ever done it in the past?
be prepared for all of your dirty laundry to be exposed in court as well.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
N @N9ne Livez ...before you kick your baby mama and her parents out of your spot, make sure to tell them that "you'll cowards don't even smoke crack"

Last edited:

Gas One

May 24, 2006
If he was smart he'd kick all of them out tonight and worry about his baby himself

I can't even explain how much I'd go off on them all.

But at the end of the day you kinda fucked up knockin ole broad up

Also fucked up lettin her dopehead family move in

Glad you got a wake up call you needed that shit big time
If I were you I'd hit the mirror and slap yourself a few times look at yourself in the mirror and yell MAN UP in between slaps till u cry have a moment of truth and step up

PayPal me 1600.00 ill deal w it for you
Nah ill jus take your money honestly I know if u can't do nothin bout this
U don't want it w me lol

You'll learn to fuck with better broads bruh trust me
We all learn that lesson in time
Easy pussy ain't worth the shit you'll inherit

To me it's not just abt drugs it's abt the ppl you allowed to shit on u
Seen many ppl use drugs and hold it down
Not everyone can tho & this is proof

That bitch smoked cigs and weed thru yo kid being born what a dickhead
I'm suprised u had absolutely no backbone and allowed that smhh

Last edited:
Oct 14, 2007
my gf's stepfather took her son to cop some weed. she went IN on dude. you cant tolerate that shit. period.
and n9ne, do you do oxy/heroin too? have you ever done it in the past?
be prepared for all of your dirty laundry to be exposed in court as well.
Nope I've never done any drugs except smoked a little weed. I have no criminal record and have a university degree. I don't think a single person in there family has gotten out of 9th grade. I also found out tonight that her parents have been investigated my CPS before in the past for drugs. Anyways fuck it I'm on my way to either tell them what the fuck is up and get out or taking him to my parents for good.

Props: Ambition209

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
Nope I've never done any drugs except smoked a little weed. I have no criminal record and have a university degree. I don't think a single person in there family has gotten out of 9th grade. I also found out tonight that her parents have been investigated my CPS before in the past for drugs. Anyways fuck it I'm on my way to either tell them what the fuck is up and get out or taking him to my parents for good.
Again I ask....what did you see in this chick? Does she have major ass? bomb head? what? I'm trying to read through the lines and I see nothing positive yet. If the chick is irresponsible and the parents are f--ked, thats more than bad sign, brotha...anyway, too late for the would have, could have , should have s--t...go forth and give your kid the best life you can. They deserve it!

Props: Kon1

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California

fuck all of that. just kick them out. go home and kick them out. say you gotta go now.

Props: StillHustlin