Is it still considered snitching in a child custody case?? Thoughts

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
This reminds me of this dude I used to work retail with used to say he didn't turn in shoplifters, "because I ain't no snitch homie". That's your fucking job dude... Rap music and stop snitching shirts got everyone all wrapped up in this no-snitching thing when 90% of the people using the term have no idea what it really means.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
So here's what's going on in my life. I just had my first son 2 and a half months old and during the entire pregnancy my girl smoked mad weed and cigarettes even tho I urged her not to. Her parents also moved in with her about 3 months into the pregnancy and refused to smoke outside and when I say smoke I'm talking like 2 packs a day each in a small dirty apartment in crackville.
so what you're saying is that there's no cowards that live there?

Oct 14, 2007
It's easier said then done because she has other grand kids and is allowed around them all the time so when I do bring it up she just always gives me the same story. I have been around my other grand kids for three years and nothing happened. Anyways I had the wheels in motion before I even posted the topic I just wanted to see what people thought. I'm a good father and my son already knows who his number 1 is and that's me. I'll let everyone knows what's up tomorrow.

Apr 25, 2002
Houston
Why would you knock up your girlfriend in the first place, knowing how fucked up she is? Thats your first mistake....find better company to keep.
Took the words right out of my mouth. And now your kid gets to be in the middle of your custody and visitation battles for the rest of his life. Way to go.

Dec 4, 2006
Quit being a pussy, man up..call CPS and get them out of your house or you and your kid move the fuck out.

Grandparents with hepatitis C? ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

You let them hold your kid? GTFOH!!

Fuck your baby's mother..she sounds like a real piece of shit, sorry for the disrespect..but that's the reality..

S. Savage telling you how to do it..that's the blueprints..

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
this should be super obvious, but if you havent you need to leave your girl/baby mom and remove her parents from your home ASAP

the day the mom gets caught up with your son in that car buying dope its all bad for your son

i wouldnt even have any remorse, kick the beezy to the curb and her fam and worry about your son from then on. even if you gotta pay for a nanny.

everyone else has already stated anything else id say about the situation

Last edited:
Oct 14, 2007
Fuck, this thread has been a serious serious wake up call for me. These lowlifes will get what's coming to them. I even picked up broshures awhile ago for them on people with hep c being around babies and they refused to even look at them. I'm going through a real real tough time with all this but the steps are being taken to get him the hell away from them ASAP. Thanks for all the names and telling me how stupid I have been being I appreciate it and needed it. Will keep everyone posted I meet with a lawyer at 8:30AM and he's confident we will have out of there.

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
Too much typing and not enough punching people in the throat in my humble opinion. Start with the father in law. Beat his ass until he cries like a girl. Kick that dope fiend mother in law of yours out the house, preferably with a swift kick in her boney ass on the way out. Then tell your bitch to either get in a rehab or lose in court but you are done with the monkey mouth bullshit. But most importantly, you MUST and I repeat MUST punch one of those 3 people squarely in the throat. #PERIOD