is HUSALAH locked down yet?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
gitwitit said:
i KNEW i would get a response like this. you fucking dumbass, when you're in the pen, you're happy to get a piece of mail from fuckin ANYBODY... you know why? people forget about you for weeks at a time and life goes on.

i hope nobody writes your ass if you ever get locked up, fuckin pussy
been locked up, wasnt worried about dudes i didnt know writing me love letters.

and you write guys in the pen cuz youre a rappa groupie.

now go write flesh n' bone of bone thugs and tell him how you love him.
didnt write him, did you? because you only write to the guys you like....

hmm....
glad pimp c wrote you back. i bet you smelled the paper.

didnt you.

DIDNT YOU.

May 12, 2004
damn yall are harsh...peeps in the pen love to get letters..they don got anything else to look forward to..maybe watered down grape Kool-Aid on fridays..but for real, some of you idiots need to grow up

Apr 26, 2002
gitwitit said:
what the fuck is everybodys problem on here? used to be this was a nice forum, all loved bay area rap, now its a bunch of fuckin jackasses tryin to be hard online
shut cho hypocritical ass up groupie. u talk shit too tricc, dont let me dig up some shit. this is a gangsta rap site, u want love and peace, go to oprahs forum ho.

@ gas one, i don't like ur ass, but them replies were funny, bwahahaha. fold.

May 28, 2002
www.cashflow420.com
I can tell none of you have been down before in your lives. When they wake your ass up at 4:50am in the fucking morning and call mail call, you're one happy mother fucker to come out your cell and get your mail no matter who its from. Being locked up 22-23 hours out of the day is no joke playa! When you read a letter from anyone who wrote you whether it be male or female it gives you some hope that there is some light at the end of that dark road. If they posted his address on this board maybe someone would kind enough to sign him up for Dub or Maxim magazine with all those extra subscription things they throw in your mags.

Feb 23, 2006
Cashflow420 said:
I can tell none of you have been down before in your lives. When they wake your ass up at 4:50am in the fucking morning and call mail call, you're one happy mother fucker to come out your cell and get your mail no matter who its from. Being locked up 22-23 hours out of the day is no joke playa! When you read a letter from anyone who wrote you whether it be male or female it gives you some hope that there is some light at the end of that dark road. If they posted his address on this board maybe someone would kind enough to sign him up for Dub or Maxim magazine with all those extra subscription things they throw in your mags.

4:50am??? why not 5am? whats that extra ten minutes for.......

that letter that that they read is from family and folks they know PERSONALLY....not juss random ass people sayin.."when you get out maybe we could kick it....ill by you dinner" fuck that.....i woulndt wanna write no damn rapper.

May 5, 2005
Gas One said:
been locked up, wasnt worried about dudes i didnt know writing me love letters.

and you write guys in the pen cuz youre a rappa groupie.

now go write flesh n' bone of bone thugs and tell him how you love him.
didnt write him, did you? because you only write to the guys you like....

hmm....
glad pimp c wrote you back. i bet you smelled the paper.

didnt you.

DIDNT YOU.
LMBAO!!

PGBD

Sicc OG
Nov 10, 2004
Cashflow420 said:
Preach